best motion of yer life

oioi

1st time i went to this sw**ky hotel darn sarff, near wales somewhere. shiffnal i think.

anyways, i was only young and gone from the diet of peanut butter to all this rich sw**ky food.

Now that lead to  a straining but satisfying motion. it was like soup! :(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• neilwillis

• oldman

• DickieB

I could relate a tale of extreme woe, when on exercise in the army.........

Wearing overalls, slipping the aforesaid off after digging a suitable deep hole to deposit one's turd, having a thoroughly satisfying motion, turning round - where's the turd?????????

Then noticing a warm, horribly sickening sensation on the back of one's neck, and not a shower for 50 miles!

But I won't

:(:(:(:(:(

Eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................

Neil

The other version of that one (assuming it is night-time) is that a "mate" crawls up behind you with a shovel, and positions it at the right place and time, then quickly withdraws unseen/unheard.  The poor individual then spends ages trying to find it to make sure that like your story, they have do not get a wet neck.....

Dickie

I still cringe when I think of it - just as well we had a couple of jerrycans of water with us, and I had a spare pair of overalls!

I dug another hole for the ones I was wearing!

Yes Richard, "mates" can be such fun!

Needless to say ever afterwards, I always looked first before donning overalls!

Best motion in my life

June 1974 Rome.  Important business trip.

Following a night of alcohol abuse and a giant bowl of steaming "Rigatoni" (spelling?) I awoke in the morning 2 hours late for work, realised I had to rush to the bog. . . . .

Sat down, dumped about a gallon, spewed so hard my nose bled and crumpled into a heap on the floor for another hour before showering and off to work in a right state.

Sent home (to UK) with "flu".

I insist it was something I ate that caused it.

David

One of the funniest I've had:I was on a rugby tour in France in 1999. One of my team mates fell a sleep in a bar we were drinking in.Thought " Hmmm I'll drop that dog turd(around 5" long) in his mouth that I noticed on the street on the way in". So I got a  cocktail stick collected it.Dipped it in sambuca. Dropped it in his gob and lit it!! Sure did look like a Cuban Havana to me, but boy did stink of dog turd! :D

Buzz :cool:

Begs the question - how do you deal with "that" moment - when you are staying with the new love of your life for the first time - of needing to crack off an industrial quality dump?

You can only store this stuff for so long :blush:

Check the bog the night before for air freshener, and make sure the windows aren't locked.

I *always* (used to) check the windows, in case I woke up next to a 2 bagger......

Notes to self:

1.   Don't get Buzz p********, and if I do, don't fall asleep unless in a dog free zone!

2.   Blatman to be avoided if his eyes mist over and he asks for the next dance!

3.   Remove race overalls first!

Check the bog the night before for air freshener, and make sure the windows aren't locked.

I *always* (used to) check the windows, in case I woke up next to a 2 bagger......

Whaddaya mean "in case"

The best dumps are those that just hurt a little, all come out in one, bog paper not needed and you suddenly feel a trifle peckish.