• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• neilwillis

• oldman

• DickieB

Stand up bog, Camping Bleu, Le Mans 2002. There's something about having a dump standing up...... :0

Yep, Been to Japan a few times and there's nothing like 'Target' dumping in a Japanese Squatter (toilet)

Decent aim important though  :down:  :down:

Yep. I always worry in case the bloke behind has holes in his shoes.....

Sorry :down:

Years ago was on  safari in Kenya and was rapidly going down with a severe bout of montezuma's revenge. Went to the khazi and was pretty relieved to get out of the cubicle when the show was over. Stood there washing my hands when I heard a cry of "Aaaahhhh f**k" and glanced round to see an elderly American scrambling to get out of the trap I'd just left  :p

Still makes me smile - one of the few times I've managed to put one over them :D

Summer of 1995. Gorazde, Bosnia. Left it until about 2 am until it had quietened down, but there was still plenty of tracer going past above my head to watch.  Very colourful and loud!

And you weren't worried about the tracers igniting the gasses? Brave man....

And you weren't worried about the tracers igniting the gasses? Brave man....

Nah.

Landing at my feet - yes, oh yes. Linford Christie would have been left standing!  And we won't talk about the shrapnel holes through my room and various items of clothing.  But I was young and foolish then.......

Just been watching a prog on't box called"You are what you eat"....Does that mean I'm not an old man but a boy racer?

Anyway,it was a nasty prog full of motions....mind boggles :0

I take great satisfaction from throwing a whole heap of sweet rappers/drinks cans/ash try content out of the car, directly at the car behind having just passed them having received their fag end they threw at me.

The look on their faces is priceless, and I never tire of it despite knowing it is immature and dangerous.

;)

You guys are not trying hard enough  :p  

In 1994 I had 8ft of my small bowel removed due to Crohn's.

Imagine the pleasure when some weeks later, digestion and disposal were both confirmed as having restarted in one sitting :oops:

Did I miss out an 'h', Oh my typing needs work ;)

Just been watching a prog on't box called"You are what you eat"....Does that mean I'm not an old man but a boy racer?

so you've been eating boy racers then :0

not mine, but funny.

when i used to drive wagons used to run with a good mate of mine a lot of the time. we where all self employed but the goody goody brown nose lads got all the best wagons and jobs.

one of the lads ended up parking up by me and my mate one night, he then spends about 20 minutes faffing around with his wagon before he comes over and speaks to us mere mortals  :arse:

20 mins later he goes of to bed, 20 mins later my mate says hes off for a dump with  a great big grin on his face. off he goes, climbs up on the back of this other blokes wagon, drops his trollies and then procedes do lay a great big Mr Wippy on the 5th wheel of this blokes wagon   :t-up:

boy was that a funny site in the morning when hes greeted by a sodding great big turd on the back of his wagon  :t-up:

drops his trollies and then procedes do lay a great big Mr Wippy on the 5th wheel of this blokes wagon   :t-up:

:D  :D  :D  :D

David