best motion of yer life

oioi

The best dumps are those that just hurt a little, all come out in one, bog paper not needed and you suddenly feel a trifle peckish.

I will never be able to look at you in quite the same way ever again, Tommo  :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• neilwillis

• oldman

• DickieB

mate stories are always the best.He went back to his latest girlfriends house, whose mum and dad were away .Being as pi$$ed as they come,wandered through a dark house to find to crapper.Next morning the 'then current' G.F went to the bathroom and there was a shriek that rattled the house.Apparently he had laid one in the bath,as he couldn't find the toilet,which was in the room next door.The funny thing was,he tried to convince her that it must have been burgulars. :D

Check the bog the night before for air freshener, and make sure the windows aren't locked.

I *always* (used to) check the windows, in case I woke up next to a 2 bagger......

Whaddaya mean "in case"

The best dumps are those that just hurt a little, all come out in one, bog paper not needed and you suddenly feel a trifle peckish.

Listen pal, I've pulled my fair share of cuties, OK? Only a couple were too scary when sober that I had to try not to wake them......

Top shout on the perfect dump :t-up:

Oh yeah, mates.....

Friend of mine, well p********, and only semi conscious after a particularly spectacular night (bear in mind most of my friends at the time were [and still are] hardcore bikers, so you can imagine...) walked the route he would normally take at home, to find the bog. This placed him at the top of a large flight of stairs, where he proceeded to empty his bladder of what seemed like all 15 pints. Niagra Falls isn't the word.... :D:D

Same guy some years later did the same thing at a different venue, and managed to p*** in the hostesses knicker drawer. Quality....

Listen pal, I've pulled my fair share of cuties, OK? Only a couple were too scary when sober that I had to try not to wake them......

Sure they weren't pretending to be asleep so you left?  :devil:

No mate. Chloroform is a wonderful substance. I used to get all my girlfriends that way :0

No mate. Chloroform is a wonderful substance. I used to get all my girlfriends that way :0

Now why don't I find that hard to believe?

:p

Andy

Rohypnol hadn't been invented.....

Invented? I thought it was a small village near Swansea... now if you're looking for double baggers... nope. I promised Luned - I fear I have already said too much :oops:

You're a brave man Mike...

:0

Andy

About 5 years ago I went sea fishing in Ireland with an ex-marine. While we were on the ferry he was told use about a game the marines play on ferry's, called "The Hunt for Red October"...

One of them goes and has a dump (anywhere but the crapper, naturally! ) and the other the go and hunt for it... ???:D

I can't remember anyof the specific locations anymore, but I've never looked at a ferry the same since!

Ok here comes another soldier story  :D

1967  :0  yes really, i remember it was that year cos we were on standby for the six day war  

Anyway we were down at Sennybridge on exercise in the Brecon Beacons, and you know what its like on a short exercise you try and hang on if you can  :oops:

So there we were in a defensive position when the call came, I just had to go, just behind us was this ravine with some overhanging trees, its the middle of the night so I sneak back and find a suitable tree, shin along a branch that overhangs the ravine wriggle my keks down well clear, I've got the branch in the back of my knees so my  :arse:  is overhanging this sixty foot drop and let it all go, thats it really, but as boys we can do what girls cant and try and see who can p*** the furthest, but I bet none of you can beat my sixty foot sh*t  :D

I can't question the merits of a sixty foot sh!t, but I'd question the tactical situation.   Who in their right mind would dig in with a 60ft ravine to their rear?

:p:p:p:p

Who in their right mind would dig in with a 60ft ravine to their rear?

:p:p:p:p

Aah we were  only playing :D