STOLEN

chazpowerslide

Chaz,

So sorry to hear this, it says a lot about you that you still took the time to sort out the Treasure Hunt (thanks from John and myself)  Hope you hear some good news very soon.

Rich.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

• DutchWestfield

• Rob Navin

Sorry to hear this... :down:

Somebody in the area must have seen something  :oops:

How did they know that it was going to start etc ?

Did they have a car and trailer ?

a Westy being started ain't a quiet thing, perhaps offer a reward in the local paper for Info' ??

Lowlife b******ds like these will betray each other if they think there might be a few Quid in it for them  :angry:

Sorry to hear the news Chaz - lets hope we can all keep em peeled and watch out for stuff both physically and via internet - hope the low-life scum get their cum-uppence  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :down:

Chaz, I'm gutted for you mate. The scum sucking, f*ckwhit, low-life little b*stards probably don't give a xxxx that years of hard-earned and elbow grease went into this and they think they can just take it so that they can look like nunneys in their Fiesta with big-wheels and a funky gear knob.

When you find 'em let me know.

Chaz,

I know I'd be gutted if it happened to me. I am actively hunting for bits at the moment and will keep em peeled.

Mitch

Feel for you Chaz

Hope you get some good news soon - even if its a big cheque for another westy !! Like others have said, its not just the money is it ??

Thanks for all the comments chaps, I supppose I'll have to sit tight now and wait.

I have chatted to all my neighbours but nobody seems to have seen/heard anything un-towards.

I was really supprised that the Police don't even send an officer around..........................

I'm insured with Footman and James, anybody had any experiance with them in respect of claims?

I got to make the call when I get to work, I've never had anything like this happen before, any advice?

Chaz.

Read about this on Cam7, and am terribly sorry, especially as you don't know the date it was taken. This is a cause of concern to me too because I often fail to venture into the garage to see if V7 is still there. Sometimes, over the Winter, I wouldn't have a clue if it went missing from month to month. That said, I've made myself get up and pay it a visit at least every couple of days of late.

I don't know whether to wish it's speedy return or a good payout. Receiving a car back that has been "messed" with in any way by thieving b******ds can be traumatic. Sometimes it's just easier to receive the cash and start again.

Good luck with it, whatever happens.

I'm insured with Footman and James, anybody had any experiance with them in respect of claims?

I got to make the call when I get to work, I've never had anything like this happen before, any advice?

Chaz.

No experience of F&J but they are a large outfit and assuming that you have coverage for the way it was garaged, then all you'll need is the Police case/reference number that would have been given to you when you reported the loss.

Hope the scumbags rot in hell.

Chaz to echo everybody else really hope you get a result either way.I'll keep an eye out and look in the local rags around the Leeds area.Lets have some detail pictures etc

Keep ya pecker up bud

Buzz

Ditto everyone elses sentiments  :down:  :down:

I know how p******** I would feel  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

David

:(  and :angry:  for you.

*speechless*

... FJ seem ok. Handled my claim quickly and efficiently, although damage not stolen probably makes it a little easier/simpler.

I guess one problem you may find is how they (or rather the underwriters) value your car.

Anything ???  here in Bristol ... I'll drop you a line.

Martin

So sorry to hear this Chaz.

When we all met up yesterday I wasn't aware this had happened.  I've seen the car before and will keep my eyes peeled around the Fens  :angry:

I hope you get the insurance sorted out okay.

Gutted for you....scum

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

PS Cheers for organising a superb event yesterday  :t-up:

Very sorry to hear.... know how I would feel if it was mine  :(  :(  :(  

MAKE SURE YOU POST PHOTOS OF THE CAR AND BITS !! if you have them. Probably won't help get the car back but get the Bar****ds who did it. Only takes one component