"Meet the Neighbours" BBQ & Area/s Meeting

Tony Sighe

:D

We could sell a 'self help' video :)

If we're (very) quick, I could still be a millionaire before I'm 35...

Out of interest (I didn't pay enough attention, sorry) would your technique work if there was a passenger?

Andy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

• Tony Sighe

We could sell a 'self help' video

If we're (very) quick, I could still be a millionaire before I'm 35...
This time next year Rodney we'll be millionaires.. :D  :D  :D

Out of interest (I didn't pay enough attention, sorry) would your technique work if there was a passenger?
Not the one I showed you although there is another that will work with a passenger, but as a driver you could do with a removable steering wheel to make it easier, next time I'll show you that aswell.

This time next year Rodney we'll be millionaires.. :D  :D  :D

Can't wait till next year....

Hell, to do it before I'm 35, I can't wait until next month.

Andy

Just got back from stopping overnight as we staggered to our tents at 2 am this morning.

What a great event and many thanks to Tony again for sorting it all out. Also thanks to the Landlord Michael.

Also the competition I was running to guess the number of vinyl patches on my car was won by Shaun Lawry (AO of Thames Valley). And the number is ??? if you wanted to know you should have been there. :p  :p  :p  :p

Looking forward to the next one.

Surely that wasn't a picture of Neil Willis with a drink in his hand? :D

Surely not.....

Oh yeah, Isn't that odd. Never seen that before  :p

Not the one I showed you although there is another that will work with a passenger, but as a driver you could do with a removable steering wheel to make it easier, next time I'll show you that aswell.

Speaking as someone who struggles to get in without a roof and with a removable wheel I stand no chance. However, if your passenger was ooohhh... lets say Cameron Diaz, I'd be prepared to give it my best shot - so to speak :D

And thanks too to Tony. I just wish that I could have parked next to something slightly less concours. I now realise that my car is going to need more than a T Cut to make the grade. :down:

Cheers

Mike

I just wish that I could have parked next to something slightly less concours. I now realise that my car is going to need more than a T Cut to make the grade. :down:

Whatever you do, don't become a 'nut polisher' Mike :)

Westfields are for driving :t-up:

Andy

Mike

As Andy says they are for driving. But they were very nice though, as were all the other cars that turned up.

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D

Had a great drive home actually... can recommend the Xenon headlights from SVC - for a tenner more than the regular ones they are worth 50bhp at night!

Mark - out of interest what does it say on your cars V5 where they ask for the colour?

Had a great drive home actually... can recommend the Xenon headlights from SVC - for a tenner more than the regular ones they are worth 50bhp at night!

That's something else I've been considering putting on my upgrade list...the headlights I have are:

a) Huge

b) Pretty near useless

:)

Got a link to the ones you've got Mike?

Ta.

:t-up:

Andy

Mike,

V5 says red and MOT say Multicoloured, was going to change V5 but cannot see the point. As it is all graphics and the base colour is still red, well some of it anyway.

Glad you had a good drive home, trust you stayed dry

Andy - they're on the SVC site (they're one of the links on the Portal entry page) under headlights. Towards the bottom somewhere... 5.75" and E marked etc. £110 the pair. Give Steve a call he'll sort it out.

Mark - warm and dry drive home thanks. There were a couple of numpties on the A4 between Marlborough and Newbury who must have wondered what the hell happened though :D

5.75" HALOGEN LENS UNIT

With or without side light- "E" marked.

Left Hand Dipping for UK market

H4 Halogen Bulb - £32 pair + £6 P&P

H4 XENON + 50% Bulb - £44 pair £6 P&P

That's 44 quid a pair if I'm reading it correctly...

:durr:

Andy