WESTFIELD WORLD

chrisbin

My copy arrived this morning; the club mag has always been impressive, but this one is even better. The larger format is great, colour good and shear professionalism superb.  :D

As an advert for the club it's excellent.

Now can anyone remember the thread about the value of westfield membership? this is worth the money alone. Well done Peter.

Seconded.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chrisbin

• studbuckle

• Martin Keene

• adhawkins

Got mine today...great magazine(can we have a scratch n' sniff in the next issue...oil,petrol,close encounters etc)or one of those thingies that went bang when yer flicked it like I used to get in me comics.(well done to all involved) :t-up:

Excellent, I'd like to see the A4 format all the time...

Would have liked a bigger picture of the guest Editors though :p  :p

The new format is great :)  :)  :)  :)

There's a great picture of a Westy on page 10, top right hand corner, the driver looks like he knows what he doing  :D  :arse:  :zzz:  :oops:  :)       NOT!!

Steve

Yep - well done to all concerned!

Coincidentally a new copy of the factorys parts catalogue turned up in the same post... noticed that they are now offering "Caged" cages - IYSWIM.

Hearty Well Done to Peter and the team.

The mag was more professional than some I have picked up in WH Smith before now. Looking foward to the A4 layout becoming standard.

:)

The mag was more professional than some I have picked up in WH Smith before now.

:)

:D  :0  :D  :0

You sure you should be telling us about that, Martin..... :0  :devil:

You sure you should be telling us about that, Martin..... :0  :devil:

Bu##er... busted again!!!  :blush::D

Ahh, no, hang on a minute... they don't sell that  kind of magazine in WH Smith... erm... not that I've ever gone looking you understand...

really...

honestly...

TAXI... and make it snappy!!

:D

Thanks for the comments on the 'Big Issue' - It's good to know that the work that goes into the mag is appreciated.

A4 all the time? - well that would be good, unfortunately it costs and the club hasn't really got 213 grand in the bank. No really, it's a typo (I've had the fingers removed from the person responsible Mr Treasurer Sir - sorry).

But interesting that Simon said he would be willing to pay more on his membership to get an A4 issue every time. Really? So how many more of you think the same?

Peter

But interesting that Simon said he would be willing to pay more on his membership to get an A4 issue every time. Really? So how many more of you think the same?

Peter

:)  :love:

[waves hand in air] I would, sir [/waves hand in air]

and my son agrees...... :D  :D  ;)

I think the A4 format would be great all year. Even better that Simon is willing to cover the cost :D

For info ... what would the additional cost be?? ???