WESTFIELD WORLD

chrisbin

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Cracking Issue!!

Got it this morning so only had a flick through so far, but what a fantastic impression. LOVE the new format.....can't we have it for ALL issues??

Oh and nice to see the 2 new editors...... :devil:  :devil:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chrisbin

• studbuckle

• Martin Keene

• adhawkins

Bah...I hate it that our post now arrives after I leave for work...I'm gonna sulk now.

:down:

Andy

I'll be lucky to see mine by middle of next week if current Royal Mail performance is anything to go by!

I'll be accepting bribes to bring my copy with me to Curborough (assuming it's there when I get home) :)

Andy

LOL

Thought I might wind a few of you "early starters" up....!!

Best thing is that I got hold of it before my son this time  :D

Never got to see the last issue as he took it to nursery and that's the last we saw of it..... :(  :(  :0

1st compaint i'm afraid. Ours has arrived but crumpled to whatsit because of the new format not fitting through the letter box properly. Why the change? What was wrong with the old size and it convenience?:(:(

1st compaint i'm afraid. Ours has arrived but crumpled to whatsit because of the new format not fitting through the letter box properly. Why the change? What was wrong with the old size and it convenience?:(:(

Well it came through our letterbox no problem... ???

Surely A4 is standard enough?

I certainly think the perceived quality is far better as a result.....

Cos as we all know ....

Size matters  :0  :p  :0

unfortunatley our letter box is actually a post box and anything a4 like that tends to suffer unless it's boardbacked

Best thing is that I got hold of it before my son this time  

Never got to see the last issue as he took it to nursery and that's the last we saw of it.....      

:D:D

As for the new format ... excellent!

:)

There will be no permanent change to the A4 format, but this year we are publishing a couple of special editions.   That was the first, the next will be after the annual awards.

Superb mag - well done to Peter Osborne and contributors.  Perhaps anyone who went to Le Mans could send their best photos to Peter for a montage in the next issue?

Just got mine  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  

Post arrived at approx 3.30pm  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Well done all involved & I promise to write an article for the next issue (whats the deadline ??? )

Andy