• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

North West Area Meet

Messer

From Warrington - it's just before the swing bridge (big iron bridge for the non-anoraks

From the description u must mean Acton bridge?

thursday nights lookin good ! to late for this week though have to work late tnite.

:(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Messer

• pistonbroke

• waynem

• carbeh

John

Merseyside, Wirral and North Wales area meet at the Tudor Rose on the Wirral

been down to the Tuder a coupla times (in the TT) but no sign of any westies ! where do you hide em?

Quite fancy North Wales Blatting .

All those lovely sheep   :p

Mmmm.... wud love 2 join u guys for a blast - I'm not far from Warrington too

My engine is away ATM but should b ready in 2-3 weeks time.

Hope the weather is still gud then...

:)

I'd love to meet up with you guys from the North West some time. I live in Ormskirk and thought I was all on my lonesome, I've never spotted a Westy around these parts.

People don't tend to drive to Ormskirk in a Westy. More away from Ormskirk, to say Wales, Pennines, Peak, and Cumbria.

Something about the roads that I can't put my finger on. :cool:  :)

Well - what a bunch of bonnet polishers :p???

Looks like I was the only one that wen't out for a run last night

Thing about Ormskirk roads - is they're full of wrinklies in nissan micras doing 25 mph on their way to Southport :D:angry:;) - come and help us find some decent roads :t-up:

- Oh and yes - the big iron bridge is 'Acton Bridge' :0

Steve

Ok seems to be good interest here for a local -er meet on a good road. We should do something, say on 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of the month (I say third because thats next tuesday if you didnt already know) could be a few guys that are up for it!

Ok seems to be good interest here for a local -er meet on a good road. We should do something, say on 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of the month (I say third because thats next tuesday if you didnt already know) could be a few guys that are up for it!

seems like a good idea , maybe somewere inbetween warrington,chorley,ormskirk type area , i am not very geographical so i will leace any suggestions to other people  :D

Tony,

Location, ok for me, but must not be 2nd Tuesday. Thats for MW&NW, which I can't miss.

You should come along to MW&NW meet as the Welsh roads are ace, even if plod is unsympathic. I'll ask John (Bollocky Bill) if he is planning anything.

I don't know the Leigh Arms Tony. Has it got a reasonable big or empty car park? Kinda helps, that all. It sound in the right area for good roads though.

See the WSCC magazine yet? Check out centre front of Manchester crew on the M6.

Howard.

Yeah, its got a large car park, it was more the location that I thought good, nice road etc. Ok, so when would be a good day and time for anyone?

Gonna have another bash at my brakes this w/e as they are a bit on the soggy side!

I live in Ormskirk and thought I was all on my lonesome, I've never spotted a Westy around these parts.

You MUST have seen the Boghouse Blue Monster at some point. I'm usually up for a blat (I'm in Prescot). Gimme a shout after the 28th when it'll be back on the road

Often been up rainford by pass and beyond ...

westhead -  parbold - billinge lump

just practise for the proper roads !!!

Why not make it the 2nd Tuesday of the month, you can all meet up and come to the Manchester Area meetings cause that'll be the night  <!--emo&:D  :D

Some of you already attend this night anyway and Know its well worth the trip :t-up:  :t-up:

Bernie,

You bled your brakes properly yet?

Any better ?

Any brake light yet :p