• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

North West Area Meet

Messer

I hear the word Cambridge... Thats a bit far for me, as I still dont have heaps of confidence in the car yet as its only a baby (in road hours terms of course!!;)

:D

Was thinking more of a local thing, ad hoc where we can meet up somewhere down the A49 perhaps, like the Leigh Arms or whatever? Whenever!?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Messer

• pistonbroke

• waynem

• carbeh

Anthony

At this rate - you'll be lucky to find your way out of Penketh ;):D:p

Curborough is near Litchfield in Staffs. - About an hour or so away towards Tamworth

P.S. I need to put the exhaust back on the westie at the moment (probably do it tonight) so I'm up for a blat if the weathers nice - one evening this week - starting at the Leigh Arms - there are some nice back roads around there :D:D

By the way - is yours a deep red (can't tell from the avtar) - as I've seen one a couple of times in the area over the last couple of weeks

Cheers

Steve

Hi steve,

The red one (with black wheels) is my mates cosworth, and that is something not to play with.... 330bhp!

Mine is BRG in colour, are you the guy based in Latchford? Im always out and about so I f you drop us a mail abarrow@axial.co.uk we can blast!

I'm also nearby in Widnes. Did not see your post last night. Watched a terrible match between two teams I aint hear of before.

Gerr-many and Nea-their-lands

Me, I'm a in (very bright) green busa. V.Often flying around at mo - often through Warrington / Penketh, Sankey to get to the peaks. However, Wales is best run.

here's my moby 07766206952 Howard.

Its down the A49, there are 2 pubs just before a bridge. The leigh arms is the second one which is right next to the bridge.

My moby is 07736 276730 if anyone fancy's a run

Out of Warrington, past the little Chef and I think you go past a Holly Bush (a pub not an actual bush  :D  ) then its there just on the left.

So where is the Leigh arms??

drove down the A49 tnite, got as far as Hereford and gave up lookin !

Which Bridge ?

which little chef ?

A49 is full of em!

It is between Warrington and Oulton Park. About 4-5 miles before Sandiway Crossroads (Shell Garage). For me, I come out of warrington, round the M56 island and follow signs for Northwhich A49. I eventually come to a little chef and a petrol grage on the right at a crossroads. Straight over the cross roads past the holly bush the past The Horns Inn and its just there on the left. I think if the weather is good tonight, Carbeh and myself will be driving up there for a pint. (obviously after the match of course!;).

Anyone fancy it, then drop me a PM or text and I will let you know if we will definately be going!

Shame mines not finished yet....

At least you lot give the the motivation to keep plugging away with the spanners and rivet gun..

Still, all hands to the pumps for every minute god sends and it will be done before the summers gone (or at least Winter is here :D  )

There certainly are a few of us in this neck of the woods!!!

Wayne M

From Warrington - it's just before the swing bridge (big iron bridge for the non-anoraks) over the river weaver at the bottom of the hill past the holly bush

Got the exhaust back on last night - so might try a test run tonight :D

I'll give you a call Anthony if I can get there

What's going on in Warrington? Westies all over the place, must be something in the water.

Merseyside, Wirral and North Wales area meet at the Tudor Rose on the Wirral. It's near Two Mills on the Chester high road. Second Tuesday of every month, meet at 7.30pm during the summer for a quick visit to North Wales. We also have lots of Sunday runs, starting early morning, they are usually posted on the Events page on the Boardroom a few days before. If you send me your e-mail address I'll add you to the Sunday run mailing list.

Keep an eye on the Cheshire area and Manchester Mob as well, they're both busy areas for meets and blats.

John.

07813 045717