• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stick on number plates

tony7

Well if thats the case then the one Tony is making for me has been on the car since 1989, I did have a stick on but some little sh*t peeled it off  :angry:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tony7

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• S8ight

I'm still gonna run without one ;)

Got stopped yesterday for a minor mis behaviour :arse:

He had a good look at the car and never said anything about the absent front plate :t-up:

Let me off with a cursory "on your way"

;)

I'm still gonna run without one ;)

Got stopped yesterday for a minor mis behaviour :arse:

He had a good look at the car and never said anything about the absent front plate :t-up:

Let me off with a cursory "on your way"

;)

Wasn’t the same chap that had a quiet would with you at Stonleigh was it Scot :p  :0

Surely as motorbikes don't have full size front plates (now that would look really silly), the police won't be too bothered about a few Westfields etc. as long as you make an effort to display a number?

It can't be that big a deal, they are still ignoring all those daft altered and made up plates that are trying to say something?

Oh dear ... just offering a few number plates seem to have started a debate.  You lot are as bad as the bunch on Blatchat....  anything will start a discussion!!!

Keep it up!!

:D