• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stick on number plates

tony7

Having been to Stoneleigh yesterday (I have a caterh*m) and committed the sin of talking to a couple of Westfield owners ( I used to have a pre-lit westfield 7SE)  I thought it may be an idea to offer stick on numberplates  to Westfield owners as they can be difficult to get hold of.

I have done this on the caterh*m web site for caterh*m owners (and a few Westfields).

This in not my business just making a very small margin on helping out owners who want stick-on plates. Supply is erratic and it can take up to four weeks and may dry up at any time!

I am not a westfield member (used to be back in '93) so cannot post an advert, but if someone wants to post one on my behalf or if the administrators allow me to post one here, then happy to do so.

Please let me know (though this website) if anyone is interested and if so how you would like me to proceed.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tony7

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• S8ight

:) Count me in for a front stick on plate please, ive tried loads of places recently and with the new law i cant find anyone who wants to make them...

keep me informed

Based on a positive response to a previous posting I am in a position to offer 'stick on' front (white reflective oblong only) and rear (yellow reflective oblong only) number plates and letters and numbers to suit. Both plates and characters are of the standard size, but according to other postings they are NOT legal for the road, so these are for off-road use ONLY.

I can supply the background for £5.00 each and the letters for 25p each.

This is not my business, so I cannot accept bulk orders so more than six plates in total from any individual please.

Post and Packing will be £1.00 for up to six plates.

Example; reg A7 WSC for the front only would cost £5.00 (plate) + 5x25p (characters) = 1.25 + £1 p&p, total £7.25

It will probably take a week or so to sort out and start the process, so please be patient and I am not sure how many I can get hold of, but I will keep people posted. If I receive too many orders and cannot fulfil then I may have to return cheques!

Please send you order to;

Tony Pickering,

Knott House Farm,

Pateley Bridge,

North Yorkshire

HG3 5NH.

Please make cheques payable to L Pickering and please do NOT forget your name and address.

on the same subject i used to get tiny motorbike plates made by a local signmakers. spoke to them the other week about getting some 'Swiss' plates made up, got quoted £5.00 each, black letters on a white reflective background with Swiss badges on too.

Yes, we're interested.

Manily because some idiot mechanic crashed the car while setting carbs up.  :devil: Which means we have to change the nosecone, I've tried several car shops but no one can seem to get hold on them.

Cheers

Simon & Tony

on the same subject i used to get tiny motorbike plates made by a local signmakers. spoke to them the other week about getting some 'Swiss' plates made up, got quoted £5.00 each, black letters on a white reflective background with Swiss badges on too.

do they do mail order for the small motorbike plates ?

used to make the plate up myself, just used to get the digits from them. best place for small bike plates used to be back of Street Fighter. incidentally i once made myself a proper perspex bike plate the size of a postage stamp :p

Just a quick update.

For those that have placed orders  hope to be able to sort out this weekend and have plates in the post on Monday.

Regards

Tony