coast2coast

alan dixon

Kylie is coming. I've just bought her a new outfit.

I found a great place in Leeds next to Harvey Nicks .I was amazed. They guy in the shop thought I was taking the p***!! especially when I plopped her on the counter and got him to bring loads of different outfits out.We tried loads of different dresses and the range of shoes was fantastic. After about half an hour we picked out a cheeky like number that complements her blue eyes, long legs and her youthful looks, plus a sporty number that she can wear thro’ the day.

Can I just check that Buzz is talking about a doll?

If it's the real Kylie..............then I can vouch for his sanity :p  :p  :p

David

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

• neilwillis

doll? nah, I don't think she's a doll.... too much a member of the club to be just a doll...

Just keep her away from Blat Bear... he's in enough trouble after the Hawkins wedding :)

BlatBear now has eyes for only one other :D (that's what he told her anyway :devil:)

Andy

So the special guest is the man himself Richard Smith XTR4?? Hope so he's a good bloke.

And by the way Kylie is not just a doll she is a warm lovely sensual babe who I love very much and despite the untruth of Ken with the 11mm willy going thro' her and that sordid ordeal with Stevie D she is not a slapper. She's just Kylie...my Kylie so pooh pants to the lot of you :p:p:p

Buzz ???

That's all well and good, but girlie clothes?   Buzz, I was led to believe you were a tough Yorkshireman, not someone known to frequent boutiques!!!

He's free!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

So who's the special guest then? ?????????

Not telling...

:D:devil::D

Andy

That's all well and good, but girlie clothes?   Buzz, I was led to believe you were a tough Yorkshireman, not someone known to frequent boutiques!!!

He's free!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Well a Yorkshireman anyway!!! and there's nowt wrong wi' buying girlie clothes; women don't get any hassle over it  :p

Buzz  :love:

PS Andy why R U not doing the C2C?

Cos I'm a girly wuss, basically :D

(And it's a bit far...see above).

Andy

Cos I'm a girly wuss, basically

And a soft southener  :D  :D  :D

Not by birth I ain't matey...only been here about 10 years (although that's not far off a third of my life :0)

Andy

Given the weather that we're likely to get in September, I don't relish a 4 or 5 hour drive (each way) in the pouring rain in the Westfield!

Quote (Buzz Billsberry @ June 01 2004,17:32)

Cos I'm a girly wuss, basically

(And it's a bit far...see above).

Andy

Andy

You can't be a real northener ???

It's only 285 miles up 150 across and 280 miles back for me.

No hood :t-up: If it rains, it rains :oops:

Come on Andy you can make it :0  I will lend you brolly.

Unless of course you are a girly, wuss, softy, southerner :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Unless of course you are a girly, wuss, softy, southerner :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

All of the above, bar 1. I'll let you pick which one I'm not.

Andy

Ah well Andy no doubt you'll be at Curboro then?

Buzz

Ah well Andy no doubt you'll be at Curboro then?

That's certainly the plan. Still wavering over whether we'll be there both days or just the Sunday.

Andy