• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

• neilwillis

ROFLAO - Blats in Scotland - What flight will he be arriving on  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

If I could get my car on a plane cheaply I'd do Knockhill, but until then........ :D:D:D

Nor is it Kylie Minogue  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: sorry Buzz  :D  :D

I hear Ron Atkinson might be available  :D  :devil:  :D

Kylie is coming. I've just bought her a new outfit.

I found a great place in Leeds next to Harvey Nicks .I was amazed. They guy in the shop thought I was taking the p***!! especially when I plopped her on the counter and got him to bring loads of different outfits out.We tried loads of different dresses and the range of shoes was fantastic. After about half an hour we picked out a cheeky like number that complements her blue eyes, long legs and her youthful looks, plus a sporty number that she can wear thro’ the day.

As for Ron Atkinson he’ll be the one wearing the pointed white hood  :oops:

Buzz

;)

Buzz,

Thanks for the compliment on the piccies however, you'll look at bit sheepish if Ron A. does turn out to be the special guest. Although, you might laugh again when you watch him try and squeeze into a Westie.

H.

Kylie is coming. I've just bought her a new outfit.

After about half an hour we picked out a cheeky like number that complements her blue eyes, long legs and her youthful looks, plus a sporty number that she can wear thro’ the day.

Taxi for Mr Billsberry

I think he needs more than a taxi. A big white taxi, driven by men in white coats, with some of those funny shirts where the arms tie together might be more appropriate.

:)

Andy

I sense an under current here I'm as normal as any of you lot :p