gearlever vibration

winker

Look on your receipt from Westfield, they told me I would need it to register the car.

This is assuming you are building one of course.

Dan :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• predawson

• scruffythefirst

• Blatman

You lot finished yet ? Now, about this gearstick problem.... !! Great entertainment, boys. Mrs Winker is wondering what sort of organisation I've got us into here. Wants me to sell the car - reckons it's more fun to sit in front of a p.c. monitor! Maybe the idea of her sitting in the passenger seat with her hands on my vibrating gearnob (thanks for the suggestion, predawson!;) might just tempt her back to the Westie...

I think the 'wandering' nature of some of the threads on here is part of the charm of the boardroom.

Hope you get your problem resolved winker. Have you tried the obvious? I had a vibration from my gearstick that was caused simply by the metal collar that screwed on to the knob from below (to hide the retaining screws) vibrated loose occasionally.

Andy