Croft pictures

Andrew

...slightly off on a tangent, but I've got to say that since 2002 when I last did the WSCC-SS, we've now got a lot more MEAN  i.e.  :angry:  looking cars competing.

They are a credit to the club's image, no doubt  :cool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• Rob Navin

• Jon Murray

• The Duck

Top Posters In This Topic

but I've got to say that since 2002 when I last did the WSCC-SS, we've now got a lot more MEAN  i.e.    looking cars competing.

Wait till you see some of the drivers  :D  :devil:  :D

is that an anxious looking Hotfoot Hodder with hands on hips  :D  :D  ;)  :devil: stop putting off the inevitable Del .......... one day Julie is gonna beat ya  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

and so good to see that Team Robinson have invested in a new pack of numbers(not)  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Great Set of pictures, thanks to all the contributors, as Gazza says we have got some great looking cars this year. And as for the Welsh wizzards time, there were some very humble racing car drivers on monday. :D  :D Keep it up Mark, great to see you going so quick. :D

is that an anxious looking Hotfoot Hodder with hands on hips  

Derek "Tea Pot" Hodder..............