Croft pictures

Andrew

I've got pictures of most of the speed series cars, either on the start line or at "Hawthorn" bend. If you give me a brief description of the car, number, etc, I'll e-mail them out to you.

Andrew.

1179.jpeg

1180.jpeg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• Rob Navin

• Jon Murray

• The Duck

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew

If you have got any of a very well driven cream car could you send them through.

I'd like to see wotbox driving it :D

I just wanted to thank the North East area for their support on the event. :D

The banner and car display was a very nice touch, cheers guys.

Sorry I wooped you AO as well.  Even with an old cortina engine :p

See you all at Olivers

If you have any pictures of the silver Westy car 137 I will be very grateful.

Did you see Windy playing to the crowd at the final turn. He managed to get about 40 people to clap and cheer as he went towards and over the line broadside.

Car 54 terry.everall@virgin .net

Thanks in advance

Terry

Andrew

I will check my e-mail when I get to work tommorow.  They are probably sat there.

Many thanks

Rob

Car 77. Numbers should have been very clear even if i was coming straight towards you. They were stuck to the doors, not the bonnet :D  :cool:  :t-up:

A big thanks to the North East WSCC guys and all the guys at Croft :D , an excellent event all round :love:

Well done to Terry (another win by some margin) and Ash for the wins.

Big thanks for Windy and Mats entertainment  :love:  :love: , great to see Windy sideways at 100mph and not lift or change his racesuit afterwards ;) . As Windy commented 'I want to know why it broke traction at 100mph going into Barcroft?' Possibly the law of physics :suspect:  :suspect:

I got pictures of just about everyone from various places inside and around the track.

Here's one of Car 57 for Stuart, this has been reduced in size to make it easier to download, but not cropped in any way - I have the full (6 MP) size images available if anyone is interested.

1182.jpeg

Jon

Graham,

Here's one of you, it's a little bit 'soft' (i.e. out of focus) and I normally would delete such an image, but I love :love: your car so much I kept it !

1183.jpeg

Jon