• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

National Drive Your Westfield to Work Day (week) 2024!

Quinten

For the 9th year in a row, May the 24th is the official National Drive Your Westfield to Work Day, which contrary to the title is actually a week where we encourage you to leave the normal daily driver at home and experience driving the Westfield to your place of work, raising smiles on both your face, and those who join you in the daily drudge.

Of course, some of you may no longer frequently travel to a place of work (lucky you!) so like previous years, you can also get creative and get a picture of yourself with your Westfield!  A selfie, a picture taken by a member of your family...  as long as it is a previously unposted recent picture, everything is submittable!

You have the week from the 20th to the 26th to participate 👍

Have a look at previous years: 20232022, 2021202020192018 and 2017.  Sadly I can find nothing for the 1st year, 2016, so you just have to take my word for it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All being well I should be able to drive then, will take a pic when out and about. Thank you 

Ah, that's the day that I pick up my 80 year old mum and all of her luggage from the cruise terminal.  I'll let her know...

D

• Haha 1

Provided the weather looks ok, I will head up to Dartford in Winston. This will involve Crewkerne - Dartford - Wokingham - Dartford - Crewkerne ie 450 miles in two days! 😬🤪🤣

• 2 weeks later...

@Quinten

All in hand, all in hand, lol...

BTW

Do we need to prove the photo was taken between the 20th and the 26th?, like a newspaper or something?

I don't "do" newspapers but can do if required, lol.

Good idea with the half roof. :yes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matt_S said:

Day 1 ☀️☀️

IMG_8303.jpeg.1f6e1bbc8e08a93396a4293aca31d27e.jpeg

Going for the full week Matt? I’m hoping the weather holds enough for an epic drive up to Dartford on Thursday! 😬

1 minute ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

Going for the full week Matt? I’m hoping the weather holds enough for an epic drive up to Dartford on Thursday! 😬

It's looking that way Stuart isn't it, not sure I can manage everyday, hard enough just getting in it to start the darn thing to get it out of the garage, lol. I will see how we get on.

51 minutes ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset said:

I’m going to try but weather is looking a bit iffy on some days 👍🏼

• Like 1

Sorry folks, bowing out today, I got halfway in the seat and that was all I could do, my own fault, a friend and I went out Sat evening and not recovered yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Purposely left my van at my yard so I could drive there to pick it up. Can’t really take tools in the Westy so had to swap over.

20231111_082253.jpeg

• Like 4