Skipton Social Night 20th January

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Dear Car Enthusiasts and + ones.

Get ready for an exciting night out! I’m thrilled to extend an open invitation to all to join us for an unforgettable evening in Skipton on January 20th.

Date: January 20th,

2023 Destination: Skipton

For those looking to make the most of the night without worrying about the commute, Myself and Louise have arranged accommodation at the

Premier Inn Skipton North Gargrave

Whether you're a member of a car club, a car aficionado, or simply someone who loves cars and good company, this night is for you. It's an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals, share stories, and bask in the joy of our shared passion.

We encourage you to RSVP at your earliest convenience, particularly if you're interested in staying overnight. Your response will assist us in ensuring accommodations for everyone attending.

If you have any inquiries or require additional information, please feel free to reach out.

Let's kick off the year with a fantastic night in Skipton that's sure to be filled with great conversations and camaraderie!

Best regards,

John

• Like 3

@John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO please count @nakkib and me in for this noting our preference of A) Kebab, or B) Curry 😅

and assume this event extends at least across Manchester, Yorkshire and Lancashire areas 👍

On 01/01/2024 at 20:54, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

and assume this event extends at least across Manchester, Yorkshire and Lancashire areas 👍

....when I last spoke to John, he said

ALL Petrolheads welcome!

even from Yorkshire 😃

The Premier Inn is a bit outside Skipton, so it'll be an 'uber' into town

(or walk towpath to Gargrave which has a couple of very good pubs)

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2024 at 08:37, Onliest Smeg David said:

(or walk towpath to Gargrave which has a couple of very good pubs)

and a curry house 😁

• Haha 1

Thanks @John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO for organising a good night, not a Westfield in sight but a good catch up with @John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO @W Shep@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator @Terryathome and the other halves/bosses for a good chin wag, drink and curry 😎

After a couple of pre drinks in the hotel bar we set off from the digs in bad weather luckily @Terryathome aka Ranulph Barber was prepared 😅

3.jpg

The chosen curry house in Gargrave was that small couples ended up segregated which I think the Ladies preferred ! 

5.JPG

and the boys struggled a bit tbh.. 

2.jpg

A lady who worked in the hotel took this picture of us all, we were telling her how we all got to know each other.. Happy Days! and hopefully we can get more folks attending if we do this again in the future 😎

1.JPG

• Like 3

Great to see you all out enjoying yourselves and what a lovely photo that last one is, please tell me @John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO you are submitting it for the magazine.