Hidden keys ! Sport 250

Jim cunliffe

On 13/12/2023 at 22:13, Gary Argent said:

Yep, had all that extra wiring on mine. Some I've cut off and / or used switched lives for other purposes, the rest I've just tied back. Still need to tidy it all up properly before I fit the scuttle...

Hi Gary 

Thanks for the info ! Could you help me once again please with the wiring to the push to start button? Looks like it has 4 wires   Green ,white& green ,red&orange ,and black ,

cheers

Jim

3 hours ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Hi Gary 

Thanks for the info ! Could you help me once again please with the wiring to the push to start button? Looks like it has 4 wires   Green ,white& green ,red&orange ,and black ,

cheers

Jim

Hi Jim, I'd like to help but I did not have the wiring for the start button on my loom, so I have not fitted it. I think this was because I have the SCS ECU - I have asked the factory but they did not know anything about how to fit it. Sorry!

Thanks Gary,

l ended up breaking the switch trying to remove it so I’ve ordered a new one from CBS s a wiring diagram with it.

Strange you don’t have one !mine has a SCS Delta ecu also.

22 minutes ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Thanks Gary,

l ended up breaking the switch trying to remove it so I’ve ordered a new one from CBS s a wiring diagram with it.

Strange you don’t have one !mine has a SCS Delta ecu also.

Hmm, that's interesting Jim. Where on your loom did you find the four wires that go into the switch? Perhaps I need to look again.

These wires are going into the loom

4 wires with 1/8th terminals.

Switch from CBS £21 

IMG_0052.jpeg

6 hours ago, Jim cunliffe said:

These wires are going into the loom

4 wires with 1/8th terminals.

Switch from CBS £21 

IMG_0052.jpeg

Thanks Jim. Don't remember seeing those on my loom, but will have another look tomorrow.