Silverstone Festival 23rd to 25th August 2024

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

On 04/08/2024 at 13:00, GarethHD said:

Yes you will receive an email; if you don’t already have the app you will need to get it. Display vehicles receive their passes separately.

I've received my email notification for tickets today and also received my car pass in the post today 😍

Hi Marcus, yes I’ve received the email but not checked post

Is there any plan of a convoys yet? I'm unsure on number attending

4 hours ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

I've received my email notification for tickets today and also received my car pass in the post today 😍

1C6E5BA9-CD73-43D8-AE26-ACE1D649FE61.jpeg

What a shame they’ve moved us away from the Wellington Straight. Oh well, it’s nearer the old national pits/paddocks…..and revving in the Copse Tunnel always fun!

Does anyone have a layout map of the Woodland campsite going to be my first time camping at woodlands and wanted to see best place to camp. I believe there is a quiet area.

1 hour ago, matthew902 said:

Does anyone have a layout map of the Woodland campsite going to be my first time camping at woodlands and wanted to see best place to camp. I believe there is a quiet area.

I wouldn't say there is a 'quiet area' (that I'm awareof), but away from on site pub and toilet area better and really depends on those camping near you.

Hopefully WSCCers will be able to congregate together (usually several 'clumps' of us), which depends on early arrivals trying to reserve space.

Not yet sure whether I'll arrive late Thursday or Early Friday afternoon myself

On 08/08/2024 at 07:18, GarethHD said:

and revving in the Copse Tunnel always fun!

I would never do that, what with all those poor pedestrians in there as well, and until video evidence says otherwise, I maintain that position.

All those displaying cars infield please see attached pdf's one is entry/display instructions and the other is a car fact sheet your can print off, fill in and fix to your windscreen 😁

SF_CarClub-FactSheet-2024.pdf

SF_Car-Club-Display-Instructions-Leaflet_2024.pdf

Anybody attending and new to the digital ticket requirements please see here for guidance:

https://www.silverstone.co.uk/digital-tickets-user-guide

https://help.silverstone.co.uk/hc/en-gb/categories/11097686978461-Mobile-Tickets

• Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator unpinned this topic