Silverstone Festival 23rd to 25th August 2024

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Don't forget for all you folks who like to save a bit (like tight Yorkshire me 😅) prices go up Jan 3rd 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Booked club package last night.

Curley if you haven’t found out by now there is information on the Silverstone Festival website explaining ticket options. If you have a Westy and want to bring it the club display package effectively gives you 2 tickets for the price of 1. Great value weekend. Last year my tent camping pitch cost £59 at Woodlands, but there is no info on Woodlands camping yet.

Happy new year everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 18:13, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Don't forget for all you folks who like to save a bit (like tight Yorkshire me 😅) prices go up Jan 3rd 👍

Don’t forget folks club display packages go up slightly 3rd Jan book before to save costs see first post for links and prices 👍

• Like 1

I have a pair of Sunday tickets (with Westfield car entry available) if someone wants them?

I buy the weekend ticket package... as it's not much more than Saturday only tickets to buy, then usually only attend on Saturday (without my westfield) 

I usually sell the Sunday tickets to a friend. He isn't attending this year so the tickets are available. 

Price is £70 for a pair of Sunday tickets (Half the weekend ticket price I paid)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer said:

I have a pair of Sunday tickets (with Westfield car entry available) if someone wants them?

I buy the weekend ticket package... as it's not much more than Saturday only tickets to buy, then usually only attend on Saturday (without my westfield) 

I usually sell the Sunday tickets to a friend. He isn't attending this year so the tickets are available. 

Price is £70 for a pair of Sunday tickets (Half the weekend ticket price I paid)

Yes please @Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

PM me with details of how you would like paying!!

Thanks

Andrew

The tickets are yours.  thanks for the quick reply. 

• Like 1

Tickets bought

....bring it on Sophie 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weekend package booked. Woodlands also booked. My first time, do look after me!  Now to fill the second seat and ticket!  HB. 

• Like 3

Camping booked. Website said it was coming soon so I emailed them and now is available! Can’t wait. 

• Like 1

Weekend Ticket and camping booked👍😁

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Weekend ticket booked!

If anyone wants the spare weekend pass, I'll pop an advert up.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booked.

• Like 4