Silverstone Festival 23rd to 25th August 2024

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Hello All,

General tickets are now on sale for Silverstone Festival 2024 (previously know as Silverstone Classic just to confuse us!) 

The Club has a discount ticket code available in the ''WSCC Members Only Offers and Deals'' area of the forum.

Link to purchase club discounted tickets:

https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/silverstone-festival/ticket-types/car-clubs

advert no code.jpg

Club discounted ticket prices are tiered so book early to save cost, the car club display package includes 2 x adult general admission tickets (one driver and one passenger) and 1 x vehicle display pass for the clubs allocated display area, pricing as below :

pricing.jpg

WSCC have secured an infield display area again and we have applied for the club parade lap so fingers crossed the club bags one for 2024!! 😁 :db-westy: :orange-westy: :default_stu-westy: :yellow-westy: :lg-westy: :white-westy: :black-westy::silver-westy::dg-westy: :purple-westy: 😁

***Club members who are camping usually book Woodlands campsite at :  https://www.silverstonewoodlands.co.uk/ ***

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Is there any way of knowing which day the parade lap, if we get one, will be? I suspect I'll only get a day pass, and wouldn't want to miss the chance!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DIY-Si said:

Is there any way of knowing which day the parade lap, if we get one, will be? I suspect I'll only get a day pass, and wouldn't want to miss the chance!

@DIY-Siunfortunately we wont know which day/time until we get confirmation we have one! it could be Friday Saturday or Sunday.. I will let you know as soon as I know

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sam Harland said:

I’m all booked in for the full weekend really looking forward to it and meeting some fellow Westy owners. 

Great news @Sam Harland if you have not been before you will enjoy it 👍 are you camping? a few of us have booked woodlands campsite in the past here  https://www.silverstonewoodlands.co.uk/

Yeah i went this year and loved it then bought a Westfield and thought it would be amazing to take it. 
I’m staying in a near by self catering place and driving down each day from there. Fingers crossed there is a parade lap. Cheers 

5 minutes ago, Sam Harland said:

Yeah i went this year and loved it then bought a Westfield and thought it would be amazing to take it. 
I’m staying in a near by self catering place and driving down each day from there. Fingers crossed there is a parade lap. Cheers 

great stuff, you might regret telling us you have a near by self catering place you might be getting a few westfield gatecrashers 😁

5 minutes ago, Sam Harland said:

Lol why is campsite a bit rough? 

If you consider a bunch of WSCC'ers snoring all night like stangled piglets then yes 😂

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

If you consider a bunch of WSCC'ers snoring all night like stangled piglets then yes 😂

Speak for yourself. 

I never heard a thing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weekend booked but couldn’t get the camping booked as it wasn’t available. Do we do a group booking? Will be me and my 9year old. Hopefully the car will be ready by then!!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, matt rule said:

couldn’t get the camping booked as it wasn’t available. Do we do a group booking?

@matt rule you are correct looks like camping at woodlands is not available to book yet at https://www.silverstonewoodlands.co.uk/

When camping is available to book we don't do group bookings we all book our own and there is no club discount/code for it - standard prices 👍