Re:Fuel Cullompton Kitcar Saturday; 30th September

Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO - Devon & Somerset

Just seen that Kitcar Saturday is on 30th September at Re:Fuel, Cullompton from 9am until 1pm.

https://www.re-fuel.co.uk/visit-us/when/

https://www.re-fuel.co.uk/visit-us/where/

Anyone up for a meet there? Could possibly meet somewhere first and drive in convoy so we can park together.

Let me know who’s up for it and we can make some arrangements.

I’m away for hols soon, so perhaps this can be a first meet up then I’ll schedule something regular from October onwards.

Thanks,

Stu

would love to this but I cant get a Saturday off in September as in the motor trade ! 

Hi Stu,

I'll put it out to the Bristol & Bath folks and see if we cant do a trip down for the day.

Regards Chris

17 hours ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Hi Stu,

I'll put it out to the Bristol & Bath folks and see if we cant do a trip down for the day.

Regards Chris

Brilliant, thanks Chris. Would be great to get a decent number of cars there 👍. Perhaps a pre meet for breakfast and a drive in together?

18 hours ago, itsagoodalife said:

would love to this but I cant get a Saturday off in September as in the motor trade ! 

That’s a shame, next time 🤞

4 hours ago, Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset said:

That’s a shame, next time 🤞

I will try though !!! 

• Like 1

This looks interesting Stu, I’d be up for it, hopefully we can get a few of us from my patch convoying down 

• Like 1

Hi!

I'm coming.

Bit puzzled as I thought there had already been a thread discussing this - but I'm away on holiday currently and hence not even sure which day of the week it is today... 🙂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jaykay42 said:

Hi!

I'm coming.

Bit puzzled as I thought there had already been a thread discussing this - but I'm away on holiday currently and hence not even sure which day of the week it is today... 🙂

Will get great to meet you Jens.

It was discussed on the regular meet thread a little. Let’s keep this one for Re:Fuel and the other for the monthly meet as far as possible. I tend to forget my name if people don’t remind me so let’s keep things simple for me 🤪🤣.

• Like 1

Managed to get the day off work so I’ll be coming along to this now which is great , be good to have a meet up before we get in so we can all park together 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, itsagoodalife said:

Managed to get the day off work so I’ll be coming along to this now which is great , be good to have a meet up before we get in so we can all park together 

Excellent news! Look forward to seeing you there.

Yes, I’ll find somewhere suitable for us to meet before to drive in together 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update to this. We will meet at 8.30 in the Tesco Car Park nearby and drive in from there. Once I have numbers I’ll book a table/s for breakfast; so far I have 9 westies and 3 tin tops.

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

@Paul Baker are you able to attend? I have Paul marked as a yes currently. Any other takers from your group?

Let me know by 15th latest and I’ll get it booked.

Thanks all.

Stu

IMG_1817.png

IMG_1816.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes I'm in! Cheers Stu

• Thanks 1