A Road trip with a difference

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

1 hour ago, Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO said:

Thanks Glen, Dan is only 23, when he was growing up he was one of the quietist most unassuming kid, half the time you didn’t know heras there, never in our wildest dreams could we have imagined that would attempt something like this.

I was talking to his Dad (wife’s second youngest brother) this morning and told him Dan was my new hero 😎

My eldest daughter (still only 14), was the super anxious girl at junior school who couldn't even partake in school plays or residential trips and it got her so anxious she would be very teary and nervous has now completely changed into a very confident girl who just gets on with whatever is thrown at her.

She is a young leader at her local Scout group and she has a job interview tomorrow to try and earn some cash through summer holidays.

I have some great photos of her a couple of years ago when we were in Thailand and she just looked so relaxed and happy getting involved with the locals.

I will encourage her to travel before she settles down if this is what she wants to do.

However her idea of travel won't involve a bike!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Episode three.

• Like 1

Episode 4

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not had many updates from Dan lately but here’s a screenshot from his instagram feed, it looks like it’s been hard going 😮

IMG_1954.thumb.png.cfaf27807966ff16bd96c146a3d6934f.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Episode 6

Episode 7