Westfield Chesil Parts Department

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Thanks Jase! Great to see you back.

Site is looking great so far, but I must be going blind.

Can't see a section for the clearance items (sure it was there last week)

On 05/05/2023 at 13:22, Smudge62 said:

Click on Accessories then scroll right to Clearance 

Just done that but cannot see it? Is it me just having a moment.

Found it, it was because I was in the chesil section dohh head smack🤫

• Haha 2

Hi All,

I'm available all week if anyone needs any help or parts.

We are adding parts to the shop on a daily basis including the Liqui Moly range soon.

Anything missing or you cant find please get in touch and i will do my best to get it on the shop as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Jase 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning All,

Hope you all had a good weekend.

I'm in the office today, tomorrow and Thursday this week if i can be any help to anyone.

Safe travels to all those going to the show the weekend and hopefully see some of you there.

Cheers

Jase 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You certainly will. Make sure to join us all on Westfield Avenue, at some point over the weekend, for a cheeky beer and conversation. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying with the warm weather... Perfect for an evening drive!

We are still updating the shop with parts on a daily basis.

To save me updating each time parts are added to the clearance section and clogging up the timeline we are going to do an update on the last Friday of each month going forward.

We have wheels, seats and bodywork all still to be added so please check it out for some bargains.

https://westfield-sportscars.co.uk/shop/category/accessories-merch-offers-clearance-91

Thanks 

Jase 

• Like 1

Good Morning Everyone,

I am in the office all this week if i can be of assistance to anyone please give me a call or drop me an email and i will do my best to help you.

Many thanks

Jase 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Big thanks to Jase and the team for quickly sending out some bushes for my suspension rebuild.
This was my first order since the change of ownership and all was very good. Keep up the good work 👍

• Like 2

Morning All,

I'm in the office all week if anyone needs any help or parts.

We have parts being added to the shop and stock landing on a daily basis so if something normally has a lead time please get in touch as we may have it in stock ready for dispatch/collection.

This Friday is our first big update of the clearance section so please check that out.

Have a good week.

Many thanks

Jase 

Afternoon All,

Our summer clearance sale is now live and the link is below to the shop.

Some items over 50% discount plus a few other bargains.

https://westfield-sportscars.co.uk/shop/category/accessories-merch-offers-clearance-91

Any questions on any of the items, please either drop me an email or a message on here and i will reply as soon as i can.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Many thanks 

Jase

• Like 1

As my catalytic convertor has finally died, (given the cooking its had over the years, I'm surprised it lasted this long!) I've just noticed the S2000 cat delete/link pipe in the sale with quite a bit off, so ordered one this morning. Thanks Jase.

• Like 1

So, ordered yesterday morning, the link pipe arrived at 14.46 today, with parcel tracking via a link on the Westfield Parts site.

Great service and good improvements to the process.

• Like 4