GBS Cars and Coffee on Saturday 18th March 10am till 2

AndrewBClarke

Just a note to remind anybody that would like to attend the Great British Sports Cars coffee morning meeting which is on Saturday 18th March at 10. Normally a good turn out of all different cars. 

Great British Sports Cars Ltd
Maun Way
Boughton
Ollerton
Nottingham
NG22 9ZD

• Like 1

I'm going away with work the next day for a week so Mrs Phipps has called it. 

AGAIN 😂😂🤦 I must be the worst attendee known to the club 😂

• Haha 1

Change of plan! I've been released for a couple of hours, so I'll likely convoy with you there and drive back at 12 ish. I may also bring the boy with me for his first car meet 😎

43 minutes ago, Phippsy said:

Change of plan! I've been released for a couple of hours, so I'll likely convoy with you there and drive back at 12 ish. I may also bring the boy with me for his first car meet 😎

Brilliant. See you outside Keith Arnold’s on the A46 at 9.20am. Remember your 40p to get out of Lincolnshire on the Dunham Bridge!!

Just now, AndrewBClarke said:

Brilliant. See you outside Keith Arnold’s on the A46 at 9.20am. Remember your 40p to get out of Lincolnshire on the Dunham Bridge!!

Ideal, thanks for the reminder as I never carry cash 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2023 at 10:51, AndrewBClarke said:

I'm going to have to bail, I think one of my rear shocks has failed after a dramatic hiss of air and now a very squeaky corner 😭 my other Westfield has been put in a friend's garage only this evening and I don't want to mess him around 🤦.

• Sad 2

I've just looked over the car. I'm not sure if anything is wrong or not, either way I'm back on! I may not make your meeting point in time so I'll try to mee you there 07817082809

@AndrewBClarke

@AndrewBClarke

Sorry I missed you when I left, the weather front was coming fast and the chap blocking me in moved so we did a bit of a dash after I couldn't see you both. We raced the rain home, and nearly made it, although driving faster seems to keep you drier! 😂😂.

Oliver even slept most of the way home!

Lovely to meet you all, I look forward to our next meeting! 

IMG_20230318_120813.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Phippsy said:

@AndrewBClarke

Sorry I missed you when I left, the weather front was coming fast and the chap blocking me in moved so we did a bit of a dash after I couldn't see you both. We raced the rain home, and nearly made it, although driving faster seems to keep you drier! 😂😂.

Oliver even slept most of the way home!

Lovely to meet you all, I look forward to our next meeting! 

IMG_20230318_120813.jpg

Pleased you made it and to meet at last!!  I’ve only just got home at 5.30 so well and truly got wet. Still that’s what makes England a Green and pleasant land. Hopefully see you again soon. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Pleased you made it and to meet at last!!  I’ve only just got home at 5.30 so well and truly got wet. Still that’s what makes England a Green and pleasant land. Hopefully see you again soon. 

Oh dear! 😂😂 Same to you!