Supercharged Zetec powered Westfield. (No longer for sale)

HB46443

Engine spec.

2.0 litre new Ford Zetec black top crate engine stripped and modified to produce 340 bhp.  Currently restricted 294 bhp by lowering rev limiter. 

TTS / Rotrex C30/94 supercharger kit. Has much more to give, for those wanting to reach higher bhp. 

JE forged pistons.

Eagle H beam armoured con rods.

ARP rod bolts.

King heavy duty mains and big end bearings.

Gas flowed and ported head carried out at cylinder head developments including Kent focus 12 camshafts shimmed to suit with Kent adjustable Vernier pulleys and heavy duty valve springs.

Up rated Focus Rs oil pump.

Raceline water rail.

Raceline aluminium sump.

Custom built / modified Pulsar GTR plenum fitted with VDO 630CC injectors.

Jenvey 45 throttle bodies running with Omex 600 ECU setup.

Coolex heavy duty 70mm Coolant radiator and Revotec hi flow fan.

Custom built intercooler / piping / ducting.

Westfield 4 into 1 exhaust with repackable silencer recently filled with Acoustafill packing (94db).

Drive line.

7 inch 4.1 ratio LSD diff built by Bara motorsport.

Mt75 gearbox with quick shift lever.

Ap racing 5 paddle Ceramic clutch.

Braking and suspension.

Running standard track with Playskool front and rear anti roll bars.

Gaz shocks with heavy duty springs.

Hi-spec front 4 pot calipers with new Mintex M144 pads.

Standard Golf fitment rear calipers fitted with new Brembo pads.

Ap racing master cylinder.

Westfield light weight Aluminium front uprights fitted with Westfield Aluminium hubs.

13 inch Team Dynamic 1.2 pro race wheels fitted with Toyo 888R Tyres.

2.4 Quickrack steering rack with quick release suede steering wheel.

Exterior.

Full roll cage from Westfield (built by caged)

Westfield 2 piece tinted aero screen.

4 inch Dominator angel eye headlamps.

Carbon NV flared side panels and scuttle top panel.

Carbon effect rear arch protectors.

Carbon effect front wheel arches.

V8 style bonnet.

Interior.

Westfield cross stitched quilted turbo seats with red piping with 4 point harnesses.

Vdo analogue dash gauges.

Longacre Wide view mirror fitted to cage.

Westfield lowered floor pans.

Carbon chassis rail protectors.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Noooo!! What’s happening hedley? If u want a lovely yellow I know where there’s a cracker. 😊

Lovely car, and a great advert. 

Could well be interested in this, how do I contact you?

Thx

Scott

It sounds like a very similar engine spec to my turbo black top zetec. I wonder if mine could make 340bhp! According to the guy I bought it from Northampton Motorsport said it could take more than it currently is, boost I guess he meant. Tbh on the road it's already scary enough but more power on track is generally desirable right? Have to say, I REALLY like your car Hedley, if I were in the market for one I'd definitely be considering this one. I've never owned a supercharged car too. Zero lag presumably? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

Zero lag presumably? 

Yup, with the Rotrex blowers, broadly, they feel just like a bigger capacity version of the same engine. Boost builds directly with revs. So the greater the rev range, the more spread the boost, up to whatever your maximum is.

• Like 2

This engine reached 294 Bhp at7230. Previous owners went to 312 at 7500 ish. Documented Dyno run at the office. The tuner advised Zetec could rev higher to gain more, but I did not need to explore this as I had just spent a lot of money rebuilding. All I do know is there’s plenty of supercharged capacity left as the charger was still climbing fast. Track should be this cars play ground. 

• Like 2

👀 your selling it!?

Having sat in this car with the talented Mr Hedley driving I can confirm it's a beast of a car and looks absolutely fabulous. If I didn't have a scruffy version of a very similar westy I'd snap it up myself. 

Don't be scared, go for a test drive. You'll be terrified, but love it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• HB46443 changed the title to Supercharged Zetec powered Westfield. (No longer for sale)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.