Huggy's Speedshop, Leicester, Sat 28 Jan, 10.30am

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Huggy's Speedshop, Church Road, Kirkby Mallory, Leicester, LE9 7QE at 10.30am. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase (50p for a tea) and the shop is open until midday. Toilets open too.

We will be in the MX5 but you can come in any car that you like, it is just a meet, no run out, ALL welcome.

Anyone coming along for a chat?

Me!

• Like 1

Sorry. Nope. Not the weekend after either as staying at Warners Littlecote OAP home 🙁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, aeg said:

Hope they let you out !!!!!! Can’t see Pete coming to take you home 🤣

The most used spaces in the car park are the ambulance spaces!!  Meals are served quickly as they don’t want you to die at the table. Rest assured I’ll be the second youngest there (Clare’s 6 weeks younger). Mums 85th. Knew you would comment thou mr @aeg

• Haha 2

Sorry, with the committee meeting tomorrow afternoon and the Speed Series Awards Do in the evening, I won't have time to call in.

Next time, hopefully!

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Anyone coming along for a chat?

@Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  I'me hoping to call in on my way to Hinckley but might not be 10:30.. hopefully I'll get there before you depart 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ianali said:

Ali and me will probably pop along to say hello. 

brill, it will be great to catch up. Rob has a couple of Rabble's coming along too so it should be a good little gathering, looking forward to it x

19 minutes ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

might not be 10:30

excellent! we will be there until midday then we are going to Leonardo's for lunch......it won't be 50p for a tea there🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

excellent! we will be there until midday then we are going to Leonardo's for lunch......it won't be 50p for a tea there🤣

Its OK I've just finished making my packed lunch 😅

• Haha 1

Won’t be far away! only working in Coalville tommorow but probably won’t get chance to pop over💩!

• Sad 2

Looks like it's only me with John as a passenger so far, everyone seems to be working or hibernating 😂

19 minutes ago, Rob Hunter Derby & Notts AO said:

only me with John

isn't Dale coming along too? I thought he said he was

• Like 1