• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cobra 427 Build

KugaWestie

Swift work to tackle the jobs list! I'm sure the testers are also in awe of the work especially if you show them the build photos!

Best of luck for Thursday

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KugaWestie

• corsechris

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• Alan Cutler (Adge) - Dorset AO

56 minutes ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Swift work to tackle the jobs list! I'm sure the testers are also in awe of the work especially if you show them the build photos!

Best of luck for Thursday

The tester had already reviewed lots of build photos that I submitted when doing my initial test application. He did pass comment on it.

On 20/03/2021 at 18:22, KugaWestie said:

One job left to do to complete the list of work needed, which is some protection/conduit in the drivers footwell, everything else is done

Conduit fitted tonight so that is everything on the list ticked off. The only one I can’t really test is self centreing, so just have to hope it is rectified

2 minutes ago, DIY-Si said:

Good luck for the morning! Hopefully you'll be the proud owner of a MAC soon.

Thanks 🤞🏻

On 22/03/2021 at 19:39, KugaWestie said:

Conduit fitted tonight so that is everything on the list ticked off. The only one I can’t really test is self centreing, so just have to hope it is rectified

I turned the car around on the drive tonight and then put it back in the garage with two wheels on the scissor lift and two wheels off it, meaning it will be easy to push out in the morning without starting it until I am strapped in and ready to go.

Before putting it away I put the wheels on full lock both ways and then gently eased the clutch up in 1st gear to see the steering wheel slightly move towards centre when the car started to move, so hopefully it will self centre!

Good luck Gary!

Good Luck, Gary.

well done m8 🙂 now get that steering wheel changed over 😁

15 minutes ago, KugaWestie said:

PASS

Excellent... well done.

Time to 'put your feet up' and enjoy the fruits of your labour 👍

It's been great following the journey

Thank you 

Brilliant news, very well done, Gary!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.