WSCC / NMS Speed Series Awards Dinner 2022 - NOW FULL, NO PLACES LEFT

Captain Colonial

• 1 month later...

Good evening all. Just booked the hotel for awards on line as couldn't hear the lady on the phone they have a flash sale 12hours left single room B&B £72.65 so if your thinking of going to the awards don't leave it to late.

And it wouldn't accept the code for preferential room rate possibly due to sale/offer.

16 minutes ago, MarkBishop said:

Good evening all. Just booked the hotel for awards on line as couldn't hear the lady on the phone they have a flash sale 12hours left single room B&B £72.65 so if your thinking of going to the awards don't leave it to late.

And it wouldn't accept the code for preferential room rate possibly due to sale/offer.

Back to £ 110 now Mark, which site did you use ? Hotels or somewhere else

I used the email on address sheet from last club mag. www.jurysinn.com/hotels/hinckley-island

It has changed name to Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island. Hope its right now I've booked it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MarkBishop said:

I used the email on address sheet from last club mag. www.jurysinn.com/hotels/hinckley-island

It has changed name to Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island. Hope its right now I've booked it.

Thanks Mark 

13 hours ago, Nick Algar said:

Back to £ 110 now Mark, which site did you use ? Hotels or somewhere else

Nick I did it on Booking.com as I have Genius level 3 it was £95

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Nick I did it on Booking.com as I have Genius level 3 it was £95

Thanks Simon, I actually did the same as I'm at the same level as you and got the same deal. Look forward to catching up 👍

All places have been filled, no more space available.  See you on the night!

• Like 2

• Captain Colonial changed the title to WSCC / NMS Speed Series Awards Dinner 2022 - NOW FULL, NO PLACES LEFT
  • Captain Colonial unpinned this topic

Meet at 1800 -1845 in the Triumph bar before sitting down at 1900hrs 

• Like 1