• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC / NMS Speed Series Awards Dinner 2022 - NOW FULL, NO PLACES LEFT

Captain Colonial

The Loud ones have booked

Keep em coming

• Like 1

Clearly I didn't take part in any speed series events this year, but is it OK if I book and come along, seems like a good opportunity to put names to faces and learn a bit more about what the speed series entails in advance of having a go next year.

55 minutes ago, Two7 said:

Clearly I didn't take part in any speed series events this year, but is it OK if I book and come along, seems like a good opportunity to put names to faces and learn a bit more about what the speed series entails in advance of having a go next year.

I'm sure you'll be warmly welcomed! Enjoy the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Two7 said:

Feel free to join in! always happy to have more people there

• Like 1

I will look out for your booking. Feel free to talk to everybody and hope you have a good time

• Like 1

Thanks for the encouragement, all booked see you there.  Just in case you are unaware, the hotel has changed hands, it is now called the Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue.  

Got your booking thanks Mark

40 minutes ago, Two7 said:

Thanks for the encouragement, all booked see you there.  Just in case you are unaware, the hotel has changed hands, it is now called the Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue.  

we booked about a month ago and they wanted money upfront non refundable . is this the case for everyone else or do i need to double check i not been scammed 

Pete I also had to pay non refundable price

I will contact the hotel to check situation etc

4 hours ago, Two7 said:

Leonardo Hotels are still part of Jurys Inn -they are working through a renewal programme I believe.