WSCC world magazine delivery.

Geezergs

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2022 at 20:28, BobMet said:

Same here, still missing the autumn issue.

Me too, no sign of it as yet.

Afternoon All

All the members missing magazines have new been processed and will be with you shortly, can I please ask those that haven't received a magazine please check that your "Billing address" corresponds with your "profile address" as this is how the mailing list is automatically generated, thanks for your understanding.

Thanks

Mark

• Like 3

Hi, 

lve not recieved the last two magazines either.
Only received one since joining.

Address correct in account as well.

cheers.

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2022 at 18:18, TableLeg said:

Me too, no sign of it as yet.

Mine arrived yesterday. 👍

Hi

Mike & Paul, sorry you both haven't received the latest 2 issues of the magazine, unfortunately i have no spares left to send out after sending out replacements after quite a few getting lost in the post.... but not all is lost !!!, these and other back issues can downloaded from the "downloads" section.

Thanks

Mark 

On a similar matter, is there a calendar this year? it has usually arrived by now IIRC. Possible PO disruption I suppose.

Yes, it's in this edition of the magazine, as normal. 

They are in the hands of the Royal Mail now. As soon as they start landing on door steps, we will post up a download link to the Winter Edition of Westfield World; given the appalling postal "service" at the moment, I can't promise when, despite our best efforts, everyone will get their copy. BUT,  everyone that wants too, will at least be able to download and read the mag.

We will make the calendar available electronically too, though we do appreciate that's really not the same, at least we'll be able to admire the artwork, while waiting for the actual printed edition.

On 04/12/2022 at 11:49, TableLeg said:

Mine arrived yesterday. 👍

Can I please check, the copy I received 8 days ago is the Autumn 2022 edition. Page 3 makes mention of photos needed for the 2023 calendar.

Just wondering when is the Winter edition due out with calendar?

Correct. The Winter edition plus calendar has only just gone out. But in all honesty, I’ve no idea when they will arrive. Deliveries across all services at the moment are truly horrendous - some carriers are dead on time, some are days or even weeks late. Multiple Royal Main strikes and rail strikes is just adding to the carnage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1