WSCC world magazine delivery.

Geezergs

Mine came a few days back. 😛😛😛😛

Excellent read, well done the editor!

As far as I know, the very earliest copies landed around the weekend of the tenth, with the bulk starting to land this week. (I got mine mid week too). Please, give it at least another another week before letting Mark @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary  know. We know the Royal Mail side of the distribution system can take a few weeks to clear them through, (as well, annoyingly, as loosing some). They do go through the system in batches though from what I can see. So everyone receiving them within a couple of days even, is just not going to happen, it’s the nature of the system. Though post Covid world, issues do increasingly seem to be pushing that out to a fortnight, frustratingly.

• Thanks 2

Pleased to say mine arrived today 👍Thanks chaps.

FE9ACEEE-4503-4502-80FA-D4CAB7A5D2BA.jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DanM said:

I received mine here in Ottawa! International mail seems to be working! 

Likewise - I got mine in Montana 2 days ago.

dave

I'm getting all my normal post bill's etc but no SKCC Magazine !!!! can the office please check that it's been posted as this did happen before.

Thanks👍

Maybe I should move to Montana?😄

5 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

but no SKCC Magazine !!!!

Don't you mean WW Magazine? 😅

Geezergs, Bobmet and Lee1980, I can confirm you were all on the mailing list, if not received by this coming monday can you message me ad ill get another one sent out.....

Thanks

Mark

• Thanks 2