• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC world magazine delivery.

Geezergs

Can I add my name to the lost of folk awaiting a decent read? I know my membership has recently been renewed, so understand if that has caused issues.

Still no sign of mine yet, or the previous one - there's probably a couple of guards reading them at the border checkpoint at Gretna.

Same with me still no magazine. I'm getting all my other post no problem.........

So I know I'm being a real pest but I have still not received my magazine!!!!!

When you consider that other members on the Kent coast received their copies on the 12th of September!!.

I could maybe understand if I wasn't getting any post but I have had little or no disruption to our deliveries.

Sorry for being a pest.

No one’s being a pest at all; it’s most worrying how hit and miss delivery can be in some areas.

Good afternoon,

Could I request a replacement copy as I still haven't not received the last one (Sep)?

Thanks 

Chris

I was messaged on 5th October to say a replacement would be sent out, still waiting

Perhaps I just need to accept, that with 4 chancellor’s and probably soon a 3rd PM this year, the fact wscc aren’t able to successfully post out the magazine anymore isn’t that surprising, shame really I used to enjoy reading it.

still no sign of one arriving here either - must be the border into the IoM ;) 

Given the mag is posted with a clear cover, could it be either some postal staff are felow 'car nuts' and snaffle the mag to read themselves or they share similar views to the StopOil loonies and dispose of the mag, as we're all clearly planet destroying petrol addicts!

Hence perhaps we could explore sending under plain cover? @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary