Wales trip 8/23

simon walton

Yea that's great.

From Birmingham so will have to stay over then somewhere. See what u guys are doing.

2 hours ago, Nick Mucklow said:

Yea that's great.

From Birmingham so will have to stay over then somewhere. See what u guys are doing.

😀. The hotel details are earlier in this post. Book via booking.com and no money now and good cancellation policy. 

• Like 1

Hi Thursday update 

we now have 7 cars for the trip all on the WhatsApp group , we are thinking of restricting the event to 8 cars but we have not made that decision yet 

Hi Thursdays update , yes a bit early as I’m away , no update next week , we now have eight cars in the group but a couple are “maybe” and one is Saturday only so we could do with two more joining the WhatsApp group , if we end up with 9-10 cars that’s great 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2022 at 16:57, simon walton said:

Hi Thursdays update , yes a bit early as I’m away , no update next week , we now have eight cars in the group but a couple are “maybe” and one is Saturday only so we could do with two more joining the WhatsApp group , if we end up with 9-10 cars that’s great 

Out on Sunday with the Peak District mob so will do the sales pitch then. Don’t think you need to worry about numbers as your post has had over 1200 views and a long time before we go. Personally think you will be inundated with requests nearer the time and will have to have a reserve list!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thursdays update , we still have 8 in the WhatsApp group with a couple of “maybe” and 1 Saturday only so room for two more cars atm , I will not update this site for 4 weeks as not a lot to add 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Simon - I'm interested in joining this. Will PM you my details.  Thanks for organising. I'm in Surrey, so can join you at Beaconsfield on the Friday morning.

Steve

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all , we had a potential participant leave the group but had a new one join so still at 8 cars , room for more if you fancy it 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all , 8 months to go , no change with the group , enjoy your Christmas and I will update in January 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi all , no change with numbers , hope you enjoyed the festive season , all the best for 2023 

• Like 3

Looking forward to it - August feels like a long way away as I look at the rain outside....!

38 minutes ago, Phippsy said:

I've just caught onto this post, my father and I would like to join if there are still spaces? 

@Daniel from Anglesey

Yes we have space , pm me with your phone number and I will add you , is it one car for both or two ? 

Brill, thanks Simon. We have 1 each 😜

He only lives around the corner, so we would meet up for the drives. We're pretty self sufficient, so shouldn't add any complexities for you. 

• Like 1