Wales trip 8/23

simon walton

1 hour ago, neptune said:

In keen but 11 months is too far out for firm commitment. 

If we can get dates the hotel is only £75 a night inc breakfast and has free cancellation if needed so no real commitment, I have booked three nights atm but it’s all changeable , it’s on booking.com

11 hours ago, simon walton said:

If we can get dates the hotel is only £75 a night inc breakfast and has free cancellation if needed so no real commitment, I have booked three nights atm but it’s all changeable , it’s on booking.com

I will have a look atbthe hotel today mate

A WhatsApp group has started for this trip , anyone interested send me a PM to join , we will still up date this site with all information , we have provisional dates of 4-7 / 8 / 23 but happy to consider any , also open to a track day as well   

6 hours ago, simon walton said:

Hi admin , how do I change the title from NC500 to Wales trip ? 

Edit your very first post, you can change the title from in there.

- click on the symbol with three dots at the top of your post, select edit from the drop down menu. 

image.png

Then on the edit pop up, edit away, to your hearts content!

image.png

The title for the thread is at the top.

Once done, scroll down a bit and hit the [Edit Topic] button

image.png

It's up to you whether you tick the "show message has been edited" box, and fill out a reason. You don't have to.

• simon walton changed the title to Wales trip 8/23
41 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Edit your very first post, you can change the title from in there.

- click on the symbol with three dots at the top of your post, select edit from the drop down menu. 

image.png

Then on the edit pop up, edit away, to your hearts content!

image.png

The title for the thread is at the top.

Once done, scroll down a bit and hit the [Edit Topic] button

image.png

It's up to you whether you tick the "show message has been edited" box, and fill out a reason. You don't have to.

Thanks 

Watching this post with interest. Too early to commit due to not being able to plan my wife’s health issues but it all sounds good. Not particularly interested in taking my car on track but happy watching others. 

Just now, AndrewBClarke said:

Watching this post with interest. Too early to commit due to not being able to plan my wife’s health issues but it all sounds good. Not particularly interested in taking my car on track but happy watching others. 

Hi Andrew , PM if you want to join the WhatsApp group , as I said this post will be kept up to date , if you want to book the hotel it’s free cancellation up until end July 23 so no commitment and no money up front , 

• Like 1

Hi , I will update this on a Thursday , we have three people in the WhatsApp group now . Looking forward to the trip . 

14 minutes ago, Nick Mucklow said:

From the Midlands so would be up for it.

Staying over aswell yea?

You will have to sort out the ‘comfort’ setting by then if today was anything to go by!!

4 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

You will have to sort out the ‘comfort’ setting by then if today was anything to go by!!

Haha oh yea will mess with those twidly knob things on the Dampers for sure so is super soft lol

• Like 1