• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Wales trip 8/23

simon walton

3 hours ago, Phippsy said:

Brill, thanks Simon. We have 1 each 😜

He only lives around the corner, so we would meet up for the drives. We're pretty self sufficient, so shouldn't add any complexities for you. 

Two more is perfect , that’s all the cars we need I think 

• Thanks 1

On 09/01/2023 at 19:56, simon walton said:

Yes we have space , pm me with your phone number and I will add you , is it one car for both or two ? 

Not sure yet. Can we have plenty of tunnels to go through?

Just now, Daniel from Anglesey said:

Not sure yet. Can we have plenty of tunnels to go through?

0778 777 1317 Daniel

We now have ten cars for the event , all on the WhatsApp group , not looking for any more , should be a good long weekend 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, simon walton said:

We now have ten cars for the event , all on the WhatsApp group , not looking for any more , should be a good long weekend 

Roll on the summer. Was due to go out tomorrow but rain has stopped play. Looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, simon walton said:

Fantastic! Ten cars is a good round number for a trip like this, should work well for you!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all , no change to car numbers , this trip is starting to get closer , looking forward to meeting you all 

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all , no change to anything but it’s getting close now , looking forward to it , I’m off on a track day mid April weather permitting 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simon walton said:

Hi all , no change to anything but it’s getting close now , looking forward to it , I’m off on a track day mid April weather permitting 

Wheres your track day?

5 hours ago, simon walton said:

I think there have been a couple of changes!!  @JamesGNand @Phippsyhave both been splashing the cash and bought new cars!!

Looking forward to it. 

On 05/02/2023 at 19:20, simon walton said:

Hi all , no change to ten cars but we have had another inquiry so I’m now running a waiting list 

I have now bought the second car that I noted was coming (my father's), so that may open up a slot? 

23 hours ago, JamesGN said:

Wheres your track day?

Probably Snetterton on the 18th but not certain yet 

22 hours ago, Phippsy said:

I have now bought the second car that I noted was coming (my father's), so that may open up a slot? 

If you can confirm the place is not needed I can add our car on the waiting list if he’s still interested 

• Like 1