Limited Edition WSCC Memorabilia!

HB46443

@Insuranceman A video link was sent, linking us to your video on YouTube.

All videos were added to WSCC members 2021-2022 playlist. If you want to be a featured video please send original. To same email address. 

Thanks again. WSCC.

4 hours ago, HB46443 said:

Videos are to be sent to the email address - westfieldupload@gmail.com only!

how do we send a video to westfieldupload@gmail.com as most vids a very large files??

Also what format?

15 minutes ago, marcusb said:

how do we send a video to westfieldupload@gmail.com as most vids a very large files??

Also what format?

just tried emailing 3, hopefully successful !

11 hours ago, marcusb said:

Also what format?

Received with thanks @marcusb @NigelO.  Instruction on how to send large video files are placed in the Video Talk section in the Start Line.  Once you have completed this first the procedure is very easy, hope you agree?

• Like 1

Not to upload to the channel, but you're welcome to put any videos of mine into the relevant playlist. 

• Like 2

I sent one 33mb is not much of a video thou. But sent one with a Westfield spinning.. don't worry no harm came and it was a member of the forum 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've sent mine in too. don't waste anymore of your hard earned money posting it out. You can throw it at me when you next see me. I hope they were made in the Potteries 😉

It's very kind of your to promote the club using your own funds this way! It's great to see such a relatively new member to our club, support us in this way and is clearly a measure of how quickly you've seen what a great club it is and you want to give back etc.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 3