Westfield Courrier Sheffield -> Northampton (or Sheffield -> Peak District RUN?)

Quinten

I bought a set of cycle wings from a member near Penistone, Sheffield and am wondering if there are any members that happen to travel down the M1 toward Leicester or Northampton any time in the future?  Even if you'd only go as far as Nottingham, it would already help me immensely...

I travel from Northampton to kegworth (j24 on the M1) weekly so happy to meet up and bring them back to Northampton for you. If your Sheffield contact can arrange getting them to a peak District run then even easier for me to collect for you. 

• Like 1

Thanks Martin, I'll have a word with Andy and see if that's an option that works for him.

• Quinten changed the title to Westfield Courrier Sheffield -> Northampton (or Sheffield -> Peak District RUN?)

Just on the off chance there is going to be a Peak District run this Sunday @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  / @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO, is there anyone fortunate enough in the area that could collect it from @Yorkshire_Pudding and bring it to the start of the run to @neptune ?

18 minutes ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

Just on the off chance there is going to be a Peak District run this Sunday @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  / @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO, is there anyone fortunate enough in the area that could collect it from @Yorkshire_Pudding and bring it to the start of the run to @neptune ?

@Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster how is the wing getting to the peak meet? @Yorkshire_Pudding is still building, unless he's planning to attend in a tin top. 

@Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  is currently on Hol and normally decides her plans on the Fri night for the weekend. She's due back for this weekend, so is likely to be out. We'll gladly help if we can etc.

• Confused 1

That's what I'm asking for Ian, someone who is attending the Peak run, and is in a position to collect it from Andy in Sheffield.  Martin already kindly offered to bring it to Northampton from a Peak run.  I know I'm asking for all the stars to align...

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

That's what I'm asking for Ian, someone who is attending the Peak run, and is in a position to collect it from Andy in Sheffield.  Martin already kindly offered to bring it to Northampton from a Peak run.  I know I'm asking for all the stars to align...

@Morley keeps promising to bring carrot to a peak run and he's close to @Yorkshire_Pudding perhaps he can help at some point?

• Haha 1

If it falls through with@neptune , I can bring them back to Swadlincote or Burton on Trent if it helps 👍

• Like 1

I can come through Sheffield to get to the Peak run.

That's assuming Andy (@Yorkshire_Pudding) can be around in the morning on Sunday when I'm passing?

Also if it's easier for @neptune and works for @Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster I'm going to Silverstone on Monday to be wined & dined by Porsche so could drop it off on my way down / heading back up?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oooh, that would be absolutely brilliant @Andy_R if that can work out.  Let me check with Andy!

2 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Morley keeps promising to bring carrot to a peak run and he's close to @Yorkshire_Pudding perhaps he can help at some point?

I’m away I’m afraid 👍😂🇲🇪🇭🇷

@Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster there will be a Peak District run out this Sunday. We can meet @Yorkshire_Pudding at The Strines if that helps (as long as he brings his dad @tuonokid58❤️)

Let's keep talking and we can make this happen one way or another.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

Excellent!  This is now coming together...

@Andy_R I'll message you 👍

Just replied and it looks like we can get it sorted 👍

I'll try and make sure it doesn't get covered by cake crumbs after a @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative organised run around the Peak's 🍰😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2