Bunty

2 hours ago, Bunty said:

Thank you, anything in particular I should be looking out for? 

Have a close look at the box section chassis and wishbones for bends or damage.   XE engines are still tuneable and parts a plenty from SBD, QED and it's my weapon of choice. Easiest cam belt change you could wish for and the rest of the engine is not technical.  Hope you like it and good luck.

Just had a look and it needs more work to get it to a standard that I would like. 
just trying to decide if it’s worth it or spending more on a car that’s already set up and well cared for ……hmmm. 

chassis plate also said 89 but logbook stated built in 2009 so I’m not sure what that means! 

89 would be the year the chassis was manufactured, (and possibly the rest of the kit), 2009 was when the kit was finally completed and put on the road. 

- and that’s not even close to being the longest of builds!