Club Trackday Blyton Park Friday 8th July

Simon Waterfall Syman84

This video was in 2000 ( I lied)

Video was shot here

ocr.jpg.af6f2c2ec9d39967105416ce895eb8ad.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Timo 64 said:

Hi Simon, just completed entry and payment for me and the son for Trackday, can't wait first WSCC event.

Just the matter of servicing the car and finding a 300mm steering wheel, bent the old one doing an Autosolo recently!

I've a 250mm OMP, flat bottom, three holes I can bring if that would help?

12 hours ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Although I have tested my cars there about 25 years ago, can you turn up as a spectator and camp as well ?. I may not be able to make this one but any from August onwards should be ok

Yes, and I'm sure any help for an hour or so over the weekend would be gratefully received too👍

19 minutes ago, Andy Banks said:

Yes, and I'm sure any help for an hour or so over the weekend would be gratefully received too👍

Thanks Andy, as I said the meeting next week I can't do but Aug onwards is fine. Although i will need to buy a new tent and camping gear - I binned all that when I packed up the racing.

4 hours ago, Andy Banks said:

I've a 250mm OMP, flat bottom, three holes I can bring if that would help?

Hi Andy, Thanks for that, just ordered a new steering wheel, should be with me Monday. Thanks for the offer nonetheless. Timo

• Like 1

@Simon Waterfall Syman84, any specific paddock/camping layout to be aware of or the usual set-up? Apologies if I've missed it...

Is it the Eastern circuit? 
Is it likely I could get a passenger ride to ‘learn’ the circuit for the sprint? 

The paddock plan will be marked out on Friday afternoon and its similar to normal with usual camping areas available 

I should be at the Trackday on Friday from about 0800hrs and am willing to provide free help to anyone with Westfield tech problems including advice on set up etc as well as the correct lines through the corners etc. Hope you have a great day. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

I should be at the Trackday on Friday from about 0800hrs and am willing to provide free help to anyone with Westfield tech problems including advice on set up etc as well as the correct lines through the corners etc. Hope you have a great day. 

I'm planning to arrive Thursday night (2200) and camp is this okay?

I will provide an update to the logistics later once i have spoken to the track, I have a mad week with work and unfortunatly will not arrive myself until first thing Friday.

I will try to provide as much detail as possible tonight.

Thanks 

I seem to recall the main site post code isn't the one to use when camping. Can someone confirm the correct post code please.

Camping is on the same site as the track, in the field next to the track. Postcode will be the same, DN21 3PE. 

3 hours ago, Alex Gaskin said:

Camping is on the same site as the track, in the field next to the track. Postcode will be the same, DN21 3PE. 

Can we come Thursday

1 hour ago, Pco said:

Can we come Thursday

it’s not usually an issue and is normal practice

9 hours ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

will try to provide as much detail as possible tonight.

I’m sure Simon will confirm as per his earlier comment

Ok so quick update 

Indemnity form will be emailed out later once I have access to peoples email adresses who have booked on.

This form is per driver and it would be really helpful and speed up the morning Briefing if you can bring a filled in form to the day, 

sign on from 8am don't forget your driving licence, bring a form swap it for a wrist band.

Briefing will be 8.30 for a 9am start, as in previous years, please allow novice drivers the first 30 mins to get use to the track before. anyone who wants any help just shout I will be around all day with @Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary to lend a hand where required.

camping the night before will be permitted but I will find out shortly timing etc.

last time of entry or normal rules of gate closed but not locked. if you arrive and the gates are close please please please close them behind you.

any questions just shout, I have limited access to the forum for the next couple of days sue to being at an industry event but will check every now and then. I will put my phone number on the email that the form will be attached to shortly should anyone need a quicker answer to a question.

see you friday morning. cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1