Club Trackday Blyton Park Friday 8th July

Simon Waterfall Syman84

12 hours ago, mikew123 said:

For whatsites sake, do not arrive without your driving licence.

Noice is standard track day noice limits

Cheers Mike....Licence in the car now!! and a change of exhausts box to be on the safe side 🙂

There is draft beer at A20JBX from Friday night. Bring your own glass/cup/bucket. Donations to WSCC charities please.

16 hours ago, Andy Banks said:

There is draft beer at A20JBX from Friday night. Bring your own glass/cup/bucket. Donations to WSCC charities please.

Glad to see this 'tradition' continues

A great day for fun.   As always well organised.  Great people on and off the track.    Hopefully not to much premature ware ‘n’ tare or breakages for you guys.    My 888’s are pretty much slicks now :) and at least £100 of track fuel burnt. but other than that I think all is good. .     As as usual I was crap and took no photos.   So if any one has some good photo of me :) (Narcissist)..  please email / some or send a link to an online sharing  platform . 

• Like 2

Great day, well organised. Managed to delaminate 2 tyres with a little too much send. 

Too hot for me by the afternoon though so didn’t do much on the Eastern. 

Great day, well organised, great fun but a long day (travelled up and back on the same day). And as usual great people. 

I've mixed feelings re the eastern course, it's more technical and therefore harder to learn and get right, over all I think I enjoyed the challenge.

I guess one comment, leaning point could be to organise some training, guidance on how to attack that course. I've been to Blyton a few times and I'm still learning the outer circuit the Eastern circuit is different and some guidance on approach and lines would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

I like the change for the afternoon.   Not sure my fuel tank does.. Fuel surge!    Still it adds to the fun.. 

• Like 1

Blyton Brake Dust Golden Stout still available for a donation to WSCC Make A Wish. Come and get it.

There may be snacks, bbq, music and banter.

Anyone with an offside rear arch most welcomed...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Andy Banks said:

Anyone with an offside rear arch most welcomed.

Ouch??? What did you (or whoever) do!

2 minutes ago, Onliest Smeg David said:

Ouch??? What did you (or whoever) do!

It remains to be found out...🤭

I won't "Tell Tales"....

• Haha 1

Gutted I’m missing the weekend, in in Gran Canaria and just tested positive this morning! All in all a total disaster. 

• Sad 3

Beer well received and pretty much all gone. Huge thanks for all your contributions, banter and company.

• Like 1