• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mike dB

• Bananaman

• gregh

So you'll be joining then to make one/all of these track days!! will pay for the £25 in itself I reckon :blues:

I'd like to make all of them tbh, just depends on dates & cashflow (or lack of atm) :(

Hurry up, patience has gone now.  Need dates!! :)  :0  ???   :D  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :suspect:  :oops:  :zzz:  :arse:  :down:  :bangshead:

Mike.

Can you explain:

driving for an hour to a 'local' event to me is not 'local'

With that in mind.......

I'm not really an avid Westfield supporter I guess, I won't attend things like stoneleigh kitcar show & things like that as I prefer to drive the thing rather than sit in a pub & talk about it

So where exactly do you drive to? One assumes that you're always within 30mins of your house. I think you've missed the point somewhat........  :devil:

In the summer we'll be going for a lovely long weekend in Scotland just with the Westfield & going on the Butcher in the borders as well as the coast-coast, neither of which have I been asked to 'join the club' :devil:

I think you're wrong in terms of the Coast2Coast...last contact I had from Si said it was WSCC members only (something to do with insurance?)

Andy

In the summer we'll be going for a lovely long weekend in Scotland just with the Westfield & going on the Butcher in the borders as well as the coast-coast, neither of which have I been asked to 'join the club'

Point of order :

You're not registered for the Coast2Coast and Andy is correct, it's a wscc event. non-members are not catered for.

I implied I would be attending as there would now be a benefit to joining the WSCC club!   :p  ???  :t-up:  :love:

Meaning, I will be joining the club at some point in the future & would be eligible for the C2C? ;) *shrugs*

I think Si needs you to have registered your interest so that he has an idea of numbers. I'm fairly sure he's already at the stage of finding hotel rooms and the like, so could probably do with a fairly accurate head count.

I think that to register, you have to provide your membership number.

Andy

Hey Mike,

Did Andy mention how much he used to thrash the "bo**ocks" out of it.  :D  :D  :D

Join the club quick, your going to need all the friends you can get pretty soon  :D  :D  :D  just to get the car fixed  :D

An ex Nanaman Passenger - NEVER TO BE REPEATED :p  :p

Did Andy mention how much he used to thrash the "bo**ocks" out of it.  

Nanners was slow cos he never got it out of second gear just used to rev the nuts off it  :D  :D  :D

Hey Mike,

Did Andy mention how much he used to thrash the "bo**ocks" out of it.      

Join the club quick, your going to need all the friends you can get pretty soon        just to get the car fixed  

An ex Nanaman Passenger - NEVER TO BE REPEATED  

I was a passenger with nana's, I thought he drove like a girl, at least I got the back of the car out on the motorway (the test drive!        

Come on, what's this driving like a Girl bit all about, do you meen VBH  ???  :0  :D

Which is probably why he needs a 250bhp monster  
Not really a case of Need more a case of GREED :devil:  :devil:  :devil:   :D

Nanas, I always wondered who you sold that nail to........... :devil:

Come on lad's you'll be getting me a reputation............ :suspect:  :blues:  :suspect:  :blues:  :blues:  :blues:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :blues:  :suspect:  :devil: