Cadwell 29th july

Simon Waterfall Syman84

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

😭 Arghhhh! I can't make it. 😞

what nooooo

Should we have a WSCC Flag which may generate some conversation with non/potential members?

1 minute ago, BenD said:

thought trackdays weren't affiliated by the club 

Not arranged as club events for insurance and liability - but surely we can promote the club all over the country?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenD said:

thought trackdays weren't affiliated by the club 

They're not, but I don't think the two are mutually exclusive! I presume the existing (unbranded) gazebo is too big/heavy for this sort of use?

I'm happy to carry this to/discuss this with the committee, if perhaps you want to start a sepperate thread in the track day section to discuss it and narrow it down to something I can pitch for you to the rest of the committee?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chris King said:

Not arranged as club events for insurance and liability - but surely we can promote the club all over the country?

just saying lol. i suppose its only worth it if its going to get used. maybe a post for another thread. who's gonna store it, bring it to the track, set it up take it down. 

8 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

I'm happy to carry this to/discuss this with the committee, if perhaps you want to start a sepperate thread in the track day section to discuss it and narrow it down to something I can pitch for you to the rest of the committee?

Yes please Dave. 

I’ve split off the relevant post👍

32 minutes ago, a15cro said:

Should we have a WSCC Flag which may generate some conversation with non/potential members?

They're available from our central storage at Del's industrial unit, for events, so I don't see why not, personally!

booked 

1.  @Simon Waterfall Syman84

2. @Chris King

3. @LukeW

4. @a15cro

5. @BenD

6. @Andy (Sycho)

back on topic now we have split out gazebo chat 

any more for any more