Is there a Surrey meet this Sunday?

Jay m A

I bought one of those new ones on Penfold Grange. Mind you I haven't come far this time I used to live in Southwater.

I don't mind being another sad refugee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steppenwolf

• peterg

• Blatman

• mb893

Oh now come on, this is spooky, I used to live in Southwater (now in Partridge Green) and I think Stepps has relatives who still live there  ;)  :D  :D

It says 12 on one webpage and 1pm on another???

Between 12 and 1pm :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D      Sorry, People are usually there from 1pm on....

you said it

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you 'one of us'? :p

John

C ya all there!

The Horsham Surrey posse

digit wicked innit   :D  :D

Oh now come on, this is spooky, I used to live in Southwater (now in Partridge Green) and I think Stepps has relatives who still live there  

It gets worse, I lived in Southwater for 6 years ......

Latest news on the Surrey meeting:

Although both Blatman and Steppenwolf were in attendance, neither bought the other a drink! A shamefaced Steppenwolf ( 52 ) stated later that Blatman ( younger than 52 ) should have treated his elders with more respect ....... and then he would have reciprocated. Another member stated 'off the record' that he had NEVER seen Steppenwolf open his wallet ......

Welcome to the Twiglet Zone  :devil:  :D

stated later that Blatman ( younger than 52 )
by not much  :devil:  :D

Another member stated 'off the record' that he had NEVER seen Steppenwolf open his wallet ......

also often commented as .......Another member stated 'off the record' that he had NEVER seen Blatman open his wallet ......

Spooky or what ........ Are Blatman and Steppenwolf related  :D  ???  ???  :devil:

Eve'nin Mr S and Mr B .............. can't stop ........ taxi's waiting  :D  :devil:

Oh yes, and you yourself Mr S were mentioned at said meeting... something along the lines of 'overuse of emoticons on the Boardroom '   :p  :0  :D  :suspect:  ;)  :D  :D   :sheep:  :0  :p  :cool:  :love:  :D  :D  :D

Actually Peter, I thought we had agreed on 'abuse' rather than 'overuse'? :D:D:p;):0:D  :blush:

Eve'nin Mr S and Mr B .............. can't stop ........ taxi's waiting  

For your sake, I hope its a fast one ......