• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steppenwolf

• peterg

• Blatman

• mb893

This Sunday huh? I've been meaning to take a cruise down to see the Surrey boys.............

If it's a nice day who knows.......

Blatters, it'll never happen - we haven't met yet in four years :D:D

See you there, lots of Q's to ask

We've got lots of answers to give! ( but none of them will agree! ). See you on Sunday .....

If it's a nice day who knows.......

Blatgirl knows........and what she knows is that we have a prior engagement on Sunday, which, in the excitement, I had completely forgotten about. So both Surrey and Thames Valley will be bereft of my company on Sunday.......

Maybe next month, Stepps........

Maybe next month, Stepps........

One day mate, one day ..... :D

On the subject of another month, new visitors are advised to keep an eye on the Surrey web site as there may be a venue change in the Spring and we don't want you going to the wrong pub and missing a chance to buy us a round of drinks now do we?

we don't want you going to the wrong pub and missing a chance to buy us a round of drinks now do we?

I have a habit of arriving quite late, when everyone's had enough to drink  :0:0:D:D

I didn't realise you were so close to me I now live in Billingshurst so if its nice I will come say hello.

I have a habit of arriving quite late, when everyone's had enough to drink  :0:0:D:D

He's not joking you know  :0  :0  :0  :0

David

I didn't realise you were so close to me I now live in Billingshurst so if its nice I will come say hello.

Look forward to seeing you.

John

I didn't realise you were so close to me I now live in Billingshurst

Blimey, you didn't buy Terry's old house did you or would that be too much of a coincidence  ;)  :D  :D

BTW: just 'cos it's called the Surrey area don't be deceived, a lot of us Sussex lot go there (MB893, Stepps and me for a start)  :p  :D  :D