Knockhill trackday May 24th

Andrew

I was going to wait and see how things pan out.. while keeping a close eye on the booking numbers. So far there's only 5 places taken.. It's up to you.. if you book it, they will come.. 😎

Last year they didn’t have camping even though hotels were open. Found a decent place to stop not far away though. 

I’ll book it as soon as you do Ben, I might stay two nights #retired 

5 hours ago, BenD said:

premier inn in dunfermline is like 25 quid 

Sounds nice 

If you want to meet up with the North East Posse - we’ll be in Stirling on the 23rd (covid permitting) on our way back from our highland tour 

02286147-CD70-4997-B105-A8955706FCAE.jpeg

My only reservation is that Scotland isn't being opened back up till the end of April. The track day is only 4 weeks after and you know the government will put the blockers on if they even sniff an increase in numbers. And I don't want 200 quid credit at a track 6 hours from home

18 minutes ago, BenD said:

scotland to reopen🙈

Good luck waiting for that :rolleyes:

Although wee krankie has said today that lockdown exit could be accelerated......