Upcoming Shows

Jonboy

Hi all. I am a newbie here towards being a Westfield owner. Having just completed my build I am very interested in attending and supporting kit car events. 
2020 has been rather rubbish but I’m looking forward to 21 and hopefully attending as many show as possible. I work away so being home at the correct time sometimes is challenging but I’m interested in Stoneleigh and how to go about booking it. I see that tickets were carried over but do you think more will be available? I believe it to be a very busy show so would be keen to find out the in’s and out of the show being a member and where to buy tickets when available. Cheers.

Hi,

Tickets will be on sale at some point and yes it is popular but you can just turn up and pay on the day.  I've never heard of anyone being turned away because it was full.....!

Kit car drivers attending the show get in free with their cars so the attendee numbers are not "regulated" as such 

We have a dedicated Club group that sorts Stoneleigh and I'm sure info will be posted here as soon as the meeting situation is clarified

@Jonboy don't worry, if there's a Stoneleigh 2021, you'll be there. We prepared twice for Stoneleigh this year and neither date happened :bangshead:

As @CraigHew suggests, the Team will recommence discussions in the New Year. You won't miss advertisements for the event on here or in the Westfield World Magazine. 

As well as free entry for kit owners, the WSCC also provides free camping, food and drink for club members who help over the weekend. Helpers spend a few hours on the day(s) they attend helping to run our great stand. You may be selling teas and coffees, helping members Park, greeting visitors to the stand. It's a great weekend and also a great way to meet fellow WSCC Members. More details about volunteering will be forthcoming as 2021 Show Preparation advances etc.

• Thanks 2

@Jonboy.Hopefully we will have some shows and runs next year in the Yorkshire area, you're more than welcome to join us. We would normally be heading to the east coast between Christmas and the new year, but looks like we won't this year. 

Keep looking out on the forum for anything coming up. 

Hope to meet up sometime. 

Robin. 

• Like 1

@Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AOcheers for the invite and hopefully will see you there. I will keep checking on here to see what works with my leave rotation. 
Car is tucked away at the moment. Managed a few days out in it since passing the IVA but I don’t have a roof at the moment. Going to order one from SBF7’s just before I go to work next year so it will be ready for my return home.