FRIDAY 9th July 2021 WSCC Blyton Trackday

Terry Everall

Had a belting day even if I did run out of talent a couple of times and melt my westfield jacket to my exhaust.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any pics guys?. Sounds like you all had a good day someone must have had a camera 😁

How long has the track had that surface?, used to be concrete , presumably left over from the airfield it once was.

Great photo's and a decent turn out from folks.

Morning session didn't happen for me....poorly car 😕

A fellow member had a spare fuel injector seal (what are the chances of that!) Which got me back on track for the afternoon session. Great day and not that busy on track.

• Like 3

It was a good day out. The weather was really if a little too warm. Glad to catch up with friends old and new. 

26 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Did you send it?

There were a few sends. It was bl**** warm. No video footage again die to the **** camera. 

Yep, agree, good day was had. 😎 the track was never busy, and there didn't appear to be any abnormally slow cars out spoiling the flow.. (cue a @Kingster joke from @Rush Motorsport 😉 )

My only little gripe was the parking. Is it really necessary to leave half the paddock vacant for sprint competitors that dont need to be there before 5pm? There were folks parked up half a mile from the start line! .. well a long way.. As it happens there weren't many show up before 5.

Couple of pics taken about 4-30pm.

P1200387.thumb.JPG.fecfb71057fa3316930a9431bdc3eece.JPG

P1200386.thumb.JPG.6fdc7d549524d3aa12dfe35c7b6e79b0.JPG

• Like 1