Wscc musical chain...

GaryD1971

Ah yes, much more like it, just very briefly skipped through the latatest release I think, well it said it was 2021 anyway - KAUAN - Ice Fleet.

LOL, we posted at the same time there, yeah saved the YT link will listen to it fully later on.

21 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Jethro Tull 'Hymn 43' or the Guillemots 'Made up Love Song #43' 

Nice one Stuart 👍, I don't have those in my collection and not ones I found on YT either.

5 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

Can I just say Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I never thought it would get to 100 videos, let alone 100 pages! 

Look out @SXRORY, we're catching up with your "Recent snap of your Westfield" thread, only another 27 odd pages to go... 😂

Thanks everyone! 

😁 everyone love a photo of their pride and joy...........and music it seems! 👍 

• Like 2

For me they go together, as perhaps I am one of the very few that has a stereo in the car, as much as I love the Xflow sound, it does get a tad droney on a run 😁

• Like 1

Next up will be 44, save you paging back.👍

I may call it quits for today, covid jab and hurty arm :cry:...

1 hour ago, SXRORY said:

😁 everyone love a photo of their pride and joy...........and music it seems! 👍 

Amen to that! 🙌

23 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

Can I just say Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread. I never thought it would get to 100 videos, let alone 100 pages! 

Look out @SXRORY, we're catching up with your "Recent snap of your Westfield" thread, only another 27 odd pages to go... 😂

Thanks everyone! 

I can't imagine (my) life without music, and nowadays this modern age of YouTube allows me into an expansiveness that was nowhere near as achievable rifling through LPs in a record store, or as a teenager staying up for 11pm on a Sunday back in NZ to watch Radio With Pictures (incidently the inspiration for the creators of MTV).

This wee thread has been so much fun!

• Like 2

Classical can supply a multitude of numbers, e.g.

... Op. no. / Symphony no. / etc

Edited by Dave Richings (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO
I don't actually own this myself, but by association as my Dad does!
  • Like 2

erm,

was that 47, I don't really do classical. Wish my grandfather was here he could help me out with this 😄.

From 47 to

And I do believe, this is the point where Dave posts his submissions he does own 👍

• Like 1

• Like 2